THE WAY MODERATION ON THIS SITE WORKS. FROM +1 FUNNY, TO ZERO REDUNDANT, TO -1 TROLL.

B

Belligerent Ghoul

Then you wonder why I get upset.

The Coppola Conspiracy (Score:-1, Troll)

Roger J. Manning Jr., worked with Morrissey on 'You Are The Quarry' as the session keyboard player. He co-composed 2 tracks for the film "Lost in Translation." "Lost in Translation" was directed by Sophia Coppola. Roman Coppola, Sophia's brother, directed the video for 'Irish Blood, English Heart.' Both Roman & Sophia, are the children of Francis Ford Coppola. Francis Ford Coppola directed: The Godfather I II & III. In that trilogy of films, a particular character "sleeps with the fishes." In Mafia-speak, that means you are dead. In addition, Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) had his brother killed and the body dumped in a lake.

If you were dead, and facing the light from shallow waters (or if you were just starting to sink), your face might look like this.

And so we get the cover for: First of The Gang To Die

p.s. did I mention that Moz was friends with Nancy Sinatra, daughter of Frank?

Belligerent Ghoul -- Thursday June 24 2004, @10:22AM (#112306)
(User #9224 Info)
"Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

G

glitter

WHOEVER DID IT, YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT, KEEP IT UP, HE IS A SAP ON THIS SITES COOLNESS

H

Huggy Bear

Re: WHOEVER DID IT, YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT, KEEP IT UP, HE IS A SAP ON THIS SITES COOLNESS

the things is, you got yr'self a bad rep when you starting wailing on mindy, and now a lot of people think you're a bit of a lunatic. I tend to quite like your posts, they're well thought out and interesting, and whenever I get have moderation powers I tend to try to moderate them up to counter whoevers' trolling you. but you did wind a lot of people up a few months ago, and now you're paying for it

D

daddy's computer

Re: WHOEVER DID IT, YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT, KEEP IT UP, HE IS A SAP ON THIS SITES COOLNESS

Mindy/Chill was also at fault.

> the things is, you got yr'self a bad rep when you starting wailing on
> mindy, and now a lot of people think you're a bit of a lunatic. I tend to
> quite like your posts, they're well thought out and interesting, and
> whenever I get have moderation powers I tend to try to moderate them up to
> counter whoevers' trolling you. but you did wind a lot of people up a few
> months ago, and now you're paying for it