The View

Stitchell

blah blah blah blah...
What's your verdict about the latest 'hype' band? The best thing to come out of Dundee since the A90 gave the locals an escape route or simply a band that sounds like a mix between the Libertines and the Bluetones?

Some of their songs are good fun

I think they're alright. I hate most new music but they are probably one of the best new bands around. My brother loves them. He says they sound nowt like the Libertines and also that they are loads better than the Smiths (who's songs all sound the same) :D

They remind me of Waterboys B-Sides. The View are not particularly original, but the kids want such stuff these days...

They sound and look the same as The Fratellis, who in turn look and sound the same as The Kooks, who in turn are boring.

Last edited:
I think they are okay in a juvenile way.

The new single sounds just like 'Brimfull of Asha'(sp?) by Cornershop, but I always look favourably on any band that's from a shitty council estate. It's either football or music that offers an escape route for such kids.

I hope they enjoy their time in the sun.

I used to hate The View before hearing the whole album. There a few good tracks (Claudia especially). Good tracks for having fun, like most of indie/pop/rock nowadays, but that's it.

Albion. Yes, their lyrics are awful and if I (not English speaking) understood that, it means they are truly awful.

The View is a crappy television program with idiotic female hosts.

Oh wait, not THAT View? :o

Back
Top Bottom