"The Very Best Of Morrissey" bonus DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video quality

I got my Glamorous CD yesterday and the promo video on it has been taken directly from the Malady DVD, you can even see the title in the first split second! Does that mean that the new DVD will be pieced together from the three DVDs we already know? That would be disappointing, to say the least!

I don't understand why he won't release a COMPLETE collection of promo videos anyway ... at least up until the seven year break.

...I received the album yesterday, and the DVD really is in NTSC ... and naturally, the videos look worse than their respective counterparts on Hulmerist/Malady. What the hell were they thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is someone griping about video quality the main headline news? Who the f*** cares? Take it to the forum.

why bother nothing new ??? mozzer been paid by me and you ten times over at this stage, be on youtube next week....

Sorry to hear that Oso. Not looking fwd to getting mine now so much. I should've just ordered the vinyl I guess. You can't remaster a video anyway, not unless you release it on blu ray.

There was a similar inane news like this one in the last 2 weeks...
I just remember "Glamorous Glue run out groove message"...
I mean, who cares???
Please, do something more important things like "splitting on parking offenders to your mom"... It's dreadful how easy it is to spam the website with useless news...
And now, your looking for my spelling mistakes.. It would be the first step to improvement to ignore them ;-)

And in Addition.. The video quality I recognize is really great. I don't know where your problem... (I mean the videos from the album)

Re: Article: "The Very Best Of Morrissey" bonus DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video qua

There was a similar inane news like this one in the last 2 weeks...
I just remember "Glamorous Glue run out groove message"...
I mean, who cares???
Please, do something more important things like "splitting on parking offenders to your mom"... It's dreadful how easy it is to spam the website with useless news...
And now, your looking for my spelling mistakes.. It would be the first step to improvement to ignore them ;-)

And in Addition.. The video quality I recognize is really great. I don't know where your problem... (I mean the videos from the album)

It's not your spelling that's the problem. It's your grammar you moron :)

what I think

that it's about 20 years ago in a few days Morrissey
started his Kill Uncle tour, his first ever with
the Lads

you had to be at one of the shows, cause it
[mucily it did, but Morrissey on stage and the power/joy and energy]
never got better

maybe the Bona Drag remastered and this release is a part
of celebrating a tour they had to stop in the USA
[read Howie Klein words in 'Morrissey Shot' Linder's book
of pics from that time and tour

that's IMHO the thought behind it, and just keep us
satisfied till the new album, and try to earn some cash
though Morrissey stated not being paid by EMI since 1992

superarni [who updates lots of Morrissey/Smiths on youtube] [maybe, got his nick wrong]

look at Mute Witness at ABC 91, the quality is not that good but good enough to make
yer day a lot brighter, let's check what happens, lookat Morrissey's moves, the sdecurity
the had to fight to safe Morrissey from being pulled of stage by fans, but no agression
just pure adoration, and he loved it

Last edited:
YAWN ....it's another dire Celibate posting. When will he shut his tiresome gob and puke out his inane ramblings somewhere else.

You're not wanted here.

Re: Article: "The Very Best Of Morrissey" bonus DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video qua

It's not your spelling that's the problem. It's your grammar you moron :)

Oh yes,.. My teacher says allways the same... English is the worst subject at school.. What do you think should I do?

YAWN ....it's another dire Celibate posting. When will he shut his tiresome gob and puke out his inane ramblings somewhere else.

You're not wanted here.

speak for yourself, and register please, so that yer brave enough to go on like this

ps Admin can anonymous stalker be blocked on IP.

it's just a dutch stalker whose following me all over i'net,not that it bothers me, but
the person does not give any on-topic info or doesn't care about the Smiths /Morrissey
fanbase/regulars/iregurulars

...look at Mute Witness at ABC 91, the quality is not that good but good enough to make yer day a lot brighter, let's check what happens, lookat Morrissey's moves, the sdecurity the had to fight to safe Morrissey from being pulled of stage by fans, but no agression just pure adoration, and he loved it

Nice observation. :thumb:

Also, for more balance, some discerning words on the excellent sound quality of the compilation album - http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/114314-The-Very-Best-Of-Sound

i don't give a damn who joe frady is but i agree the new compilation sounds good.

Re: Article: "The Very Best Of Morrissey" DVD and "Glamorous Glue" CD video - details

Ha Ha Ha! So witty! So profound! So, so, SO INSIGHTFUL AND ORIGINAL!

I'm not gonna lie... this retort isn't any more witty, profound, insightful nor original than "reissue, repackage".

Let's all give it a rest, yes? :straightface:

Thanks Oso for the input, I exactly thought the same and it is really dissapointing! Although I am a great Morrissey fan I must admit that this best of album is Not worth buying!

...tsk...they'll be ripping them from Youtube next...

They don't need to be ripped. They're on Morrissey's official youtube channel.

You're not wanted here.

You might actually be my hero. I couldn't even begin to make sense of what his or her point was.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom