"The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.net

From True to you:

The Very Best Of Morrissey and Glamorous Glue sleeves and release information

EMI releases for April include "The Very Best of Morrissey" and the single "Glamorous Glue." Both are released through the Major Minor label.

the_very_best_of_morrissey_02_thumb.jpg

Enlarge

glamorous_glue_02_thumb.jpg

Enlarge

Last edited by a moderator:
The very best photo taken from Morrissey Shot by Linder Sterling

shouldve used less obscure photos.... sucha pointless release. if you want fans to rediscover the early tunes, do proper re-releases of Viva Hate, Kill Uncle, Your Arsenal and Vauxhall And I remastered and including b-sides and outtakes like Pulp did with HNH, DC and TIH (but vexingly did not with WLL)- the re-releases of Bona Drag, Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted had the right idea, but were poorly executed.

Great photo of him in the bath at the Sunset Marquis, don't know how I feel about the yellow/sepia tone though?

They shouldn't of cropped the cherry placed on the tub. That, to me was one of the best parts of the photo.

Re: Article: "The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.

The very best photo taken from Morrissey Shot by Linder Sterling

nice one, I love the Leicester[?] where his shirt is pulled by someone from stage

the real one in the book is better, the yellow ruins it.

and [ don't gonna check between me stuff] if me memory if well, you see
Linder taking the pic , behind the tub is a huge mirror

[or I'm mistaken by the dressroom pic in NY]

1 thing, Morrissey didn't aprove, so I'm curious why they can use the
pic, I'm fairly sure if Morrissey is against, Linder would also

this whole new minor major [EMI] deal is confusing, cause Morrissey is against
release

anyone care to elobarate, or in the know:confused:

'Celibate' - where on Earth are you getting the idea that Morrissey is against this release?
He obviously fully approves it, otherwise he'd be telling people not to buy it on True to Yoy, not giving it publicity.
Plus the tracklisting is so eccentric it's obvious that it was compiled by Morrissey himself, rather than the record company.

Re: Article: "The Very Best of Morrissey" and "Glamorous Glue" sleeves - true-to-you.

'Celibate' - where on Earth are you getting the idea that Morrissey is against this release?
He obviously fully approves it, otherwise he'd be telling people not to buy it on True to Yoy, not giving it publicity.
Plus the tracklisting is so eccentric it's obvious that it was compiled by Morrissey himself, rather than the record company.

I'm surprised you can decipher anything "Celibate" says, really. I'm usually lost by the third sentence.

Troll / flamebait:
Steven you can stuff it up your arse for nothing and f*** off while you're doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:

The one in the bath is just cruel!!

Agghhh... those hairy legs and the tongue "action", it'd be heaven to join him there!

There, its in yer reply above

Morrissey is against buying it, cause he won't get paid

As written also, his last payment from EMI [parlophone/reprise]
was in 1992

Beethoven is Deaf 1993 and Vauxhall & I 1994 were also released by the above mentioned company

so Amy, now more than 3 lines lines further, where's the drivel?

each one has opinion, so do I, and I'm too hasty and Dutch so yes
I'm aware of me spelling errors, but where were you in 1983?

sorry anonymous if someone says not to buy it, me thinks he's not
happy with the release

or is that driver too Amy?

what the hell have I ever done, to get sucha childish
reaction

don't answer, please put me, or anyone who don't wanna read me on a ignore list
so the problem is solved

backstabbing flaming, get a bit tired of them, well I'm almost 46,
could be the midlife crisis:crazy:

Last edited:
God, enough of the semi-naked sleeves allready.

Oh well, It could be worse. At least no hairy butt crack this time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom