the UNofficial Medical Advice thread

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
i have a real bad spider bite on my butt
blkwidow1.jpg

what should i do?

Cut at the spider or...the bite? :eek: Don't physically tamper with the bite, but if you plan on torturing the spider, then, umm...good luck? :o

I think I've got an athletes foot, what should I do with it?
(Ebay's useless by the way).

love

Grim

I think he's gonna need a volunteer to reach that area. Anyone with a mouth willing to do it? What about you, Grim, since you suggested it?

might I suggest you shoot the messenger, this time?

love

Grim (not in the face though eh?)

might I suggest you shoot the messenger, this time?

love

Grim (not in the face though eh?)

Okay. *pow* Did that hurt, in the groin area? Now you just had another surgery, albeit an informal one, and are girlunafraid again. Triple-tranny, just as I suspected. I just won at least $800 dollars and the satisfaction of shooting someone in the crotch.

ok, so i've cut it and squeezed
some greenish white stuff came out
then dark blood
now i have a bandage on it
and will not scratch it anymore :)
also
i am a little light headed though
but that probably just the rum :eek:

Okay. *pow* Did that hurt, in the groin area? Now you just had another surgery, albeit an informal one, and are girlunafraid again. Triple-tranny, just as I suspected. I just won at least $800 dollars and the satisfaction of shooting someone in the crotch.

bloody-hell you made a right balls-up of that, what is it a twoggy?

love

Grim

bloody-hell you made a right balls-up of that, what is it a twoggy?

love

Grim

I don't know what you just said, but the buckshot did all the work, really, I know it was a very effective sex change, but really, the shrapnel did all the work, it deserves all the credit. :o

a Twoggy

catapult.jpg

sheesh are you not englisht or summat?

love

Grim

I suggest you to go to the doc anyway, you might loose everything you got under yer navel if the poison's still there

you'll have one giant green ball
the other won't be there at all

nope you can keep it :D

Why do I get sick to my stomach so often lately? It's enough if I'm upset, let alone eat something that doesn't feel right at the moment. I took antibiotics for almost two weeks in February, did they f*ck up my stomach? :(

Back
Top Bottom