The unflattering photos thread

unflatteringjs5.jpg

bleh.

he looks like George Bush in this picture :sick:

biggreek.jpg

he looks gorgeous but the trousers THE TROUSERS I repeat the trousers:D:D:D

morriscream.jpg

^^^ I like that one. Even if he's with the "get off my lawn" expression.
:p

Here's my contribution:

p1000839yp4.jpg

^^^ I like that one. Even if he's with the "get off my lawn" expression.
:p

Here's my contribution:

p1000839yp4.jpg

This is an excellent muscular 'gut' picture.

I took that picture in London. I have to admit I hate it, I have taken MUCH better piccies.

aw it's not a bad photo don't hate it.

It would be such a frinky one if it wasn't for his silly face, the weird arm position and the fact he might be hiding a shotgun under that shirt suspiciously wraped around his arm :D

It's actually both frinky and unflattering to me. :horny:

It would be such a frinky one if it wasn't for his silly face, the weird arm position and the fact he might be hiding a shotgun under that shirt suspiciously wraped around his arm :D

omg I was just reading this and I thought you were going to say "...he might be hiding a shotgun in his pants" :D Wishful thinking I guess ;)

a pistol, maybe :D :X
:D :guitar: hahaaha, Mozzy packs a pistol in his pants, that is so hot :D

I still hate this thread :) Morrissey is one of the few people who can look gorgeous in like 99% of the pictures taken of him. For example, when John Mayer sings, he is one FUGLY dude!

I like the silly face :p

and yes, I agree it's both frinky and unflattering.

Such a talented man. xD

Hey, is Claudia here? I'm kicking myself that I chickened out...

so I wasn't at the Atlanta show, but she was. I heard the story and thought it was so funny.

A couple of months later, on the drive between Detroit and my home in Illinois the day of the Merrillville show, we stopped at a truck stop for a potty break. We fell all over ourselves laughing at a mini-sized box of Cheez-Its. I bought them. I also bought a switchblade comb in a smashing vintage-look box, but that's part two.

So, back at my house before the Merrillville show that night, Claudia and I giggled some more over the little Cheez-Its, and I pulled out a Sharpie and autographed the box. We brought it along, but I chickened out and left it in the car. My intention was to call Moz over between songs and give it to him, stating, "Hey, Moz, I brought you a snack... and it's autographed." But, knowing my luck, he would have totally forgotten about Atlanta and I would have been Idiot V 2.0 after my Knoxville/Birmingham debacle. So it's probably all to the best... but I still regret it.

Part 2: I did put a tag on the switchblade comb box, and handed it to Arturo preshow, asking him to give it to Boz. When he saw what it was, he giggled. Inasmuch as a big guy like that can giggle. He did. It was fun.

Later, Corrissey fondled Moz. But you've heard her story...

Tags
harsh truth of the camera eye photo
Back
Top Bottom