The unflattering photos thread

This has always been my favorite unflattering shot.
My eyes couldn't believe it when I saw the first time.
Thankfully, Mozzer was just having a bad day :)

moz355.jpg

You are a girl somewhat blinded by love!
What would standingonmyfingers make of these pictures?:D

Ha! Somewhat :p I'd like to smear his lipstick with some powerful kissing :D

Oh, let's not add insult to injury by showing this to 'standing' :o

_42879093_morrisey203.jpg

Geekfest!

Hideous. Looks like Robbie Williams dressed as a woman in She's Madonna... :eek:

Good point. You know the makeup wouldn't bother me so much. I rather like drag. But the 5 o'clock shadow shows a lack of effort that rubs me the wrong way, like he was lazily attempting drag, not adhering to the true principles of it. Stupid, I know.

Good point. You know the makeup wouldn't bother me so much. I rather like drag. But the 5 o'clock shadow shows a lack of effort that rubs me the wrong way, like he was lazily attempting drag, not adhering to the true principles of it. Stupid, I know.

It's simply wrong. I hate makeup on him. :mad:

But maybe it's more than that. Come to think of it, I think Quentin Crisp had a delightful shadow as the Queen and that didn't bother me. Maybe because I see Morrissey as very much a man, and in this picture I see someone pretending to be a woman but not actually succeeding. Am I being to harsh?

That is a man with a pronounced feminine mystique, if that makes any sense.

Morrissey throwing some shapes :D

morrissey099unflat.jpg

This one's really cute....:)

But maybe it's more than that. Come to think of it, I think Quentin Crisp had a delightful shadow as the Queen and that didn't bother me. Maybe because I see Morrissey as very much a man, and in this picture I see someone pretending to be a woman but not actually succeeding. Am I being to harsh?

Well, that's the clue. :cool:

Here's a couple I took in NY. He seems really angry in this one

P1000242.jpg

He just looks more at home here is all. He can lisp and giggle all he wants, he just should do it as this person.

Tags
harsh truth of the camera eye photo
Back
Top Bottom