The ultimate Morrissey documentary

A

Anonymous

Of course there are many Moz documentaries out there but as far as I'm concerned they are all shit. What topics would your perfect Moz doc cover? What people should be asked? Who should make it? Etc.

First of all I don't want it to be sensationalist and gossipy, obviously. Then I would love to hear people who really know or knew him, so that we get some insight which goes beyond the usual superficial working relationship. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who can actually explain many of the negative stories we "know" about because I honestly believe that often there were reasonable causes behind it. I don't want to see the same old boring faces over and over again who only ever "think" or "assume" why Moz did certain things but who never "know". And I would love to see the whole life covered because I find it fascinating throughout. Man complain about the fact that he has forsaken Manchester and England but I find his life journey much more interesting because we have London, Dublin, Los Angeles, Rome and the restlessnes of recent years almost like chapters. So, there is enough to cover.

All of his past cleaning ladies. They know the real dirt. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom