The truth about the Cribs and Johnny Marr

the judge

i know why this new partnership happened. the cribs are from the uk, right? i remember reading some interview where "x" jarman said he met johnny marr at a barbecue in portland, cos - you know -he lives in portland :rolleyes:

my theory is, they witnessed the modest mouse/marr thing and they liked it and wondered "how can we get him to help us? oh yes, you're moving to portland, be sure you meet him".

Are you suggesting that Johnny Marr is like a fuel additive you put in the tank of sluggish diesel engine bands in order to boost it's popularity?

That's awesome. Though sadly you have to use that additive on an empty tank. I hope his psyche is being sufficiently fueled moving from band to band.

the real story is that johnny wanted to be in a band and have the best hair , in the cribs he saw a band where he could make that dream a reality

the-cribs.jpg

:D very amusing!

:D very amusing!

It's clear he will be the man with the best hair if that's the competition. Is this another Johnny project? I've been sidetracked and have clearly missed it. I don't think Moz and he will ever share a stage again (can of worms anyone?). I was hoping with New Order falling out again, Electronic might have made another appearance. Oh well....

the real story is that johnny wanted to be in a band and have the best hair , in the cribs he saw a band where he could make that dream a reality

the-cribs.jpg

Nice One..:)

johnny marr's always had amazing hair, i think short of morrissey he'd win that in any band......

that does make sense about portland though, i know one of the jarmans has been living there with his american girlfriend, they well could have met there. i still am bemused by this partnership though. i enjoy the cribs, but they thoroughly don't deserve him. (i guess the question is who does, though?)

johnny marr's always had amazing hair, i think short of morrissey he'd win that in any band......

that does make sense about portland though, i know one of the jarmans has been living there with his american girlfriend, they well could have met there. i still am bemused by this partnership though. i enjoy the cribs, but they thoroughly don't deserve him. (i guess the question is who does, though?)

Morrissey:)

And His Missus

Back
Top Bottom