The Troy Tate Sessions?

JDW

I've got a question about these sessions and the boots that are floating about online. A lot of duplications of tracks that when looked into seem to be very similar but differences are there, due to what the site Passions Like Mine has mentioned song by song differences.

I know about 5 are solos but the rest all have 2 tracks from the same musical take I think but just mixed different i.e vocals, guitars etc. I'm kind of finding it difficult to decide whether to just keep them all or not, ideally I wouldn't want to have so many duplicates with such minor differences but the completist in me is battling with logic. It also comes to deciding which ones to get rid of. Jeane is easy as one of them is the offical b-side thats included in most so it's a no brainer to remove that one and have the demo, the others not so much.

So I just want to know, how do you go about things like this? As miniscule an issue it is, I wouldn't mind having some advice because it would help me in the future with other decisions like this, anyone?

Back
Top Bottom