The Trolls Among US

The biggest troll in the US is sitting in the Oval Office right now, right Theo? :p

Coiff.

What ????

I did not know Not Right In The Head was a custodian in the Oval Office :)

Last edited:
I don't find much shameful about ties to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart just opened one of their mega-stores in Cleveland and it's highly popular amongst people of all persuasions, especially those towards the bottom end of the economic spectrum. I don't personally shop there because I hate crowds of people and stores that are too big. This is just my own personal problem, though. Perhaps even a psychological disorder I suffer from. The crowds of people should tell you something. The people like it, so it can't be so bad. Well, unless you hate the people. Which maybe you do.

According to some guy who at one point in his life sunk so low as to work for minimum wage at a K-Mart, I cannot post on this topic without being a "troll."

The whole "maybe you hate the people that shop at Walmart" doesn't seem to go with the "you sunk so low as to work at K-Mart" thing. I don't know. Maybe it's ok to shop there but only the lower class should work there?

Personally I don't think anyone should shop there, and the "working there" problem would take care of itself. Point is, you will take contradictory positions just to attempt to troll.

If I was ashamed of it, I wouldn't have written about it. Now you wrote about your little adventures with your webcam, but you seem to be ashamed of it now. I can't fault that. You should be, and maybe it means there is hope.

Oh, in your reply, please bring up more things I've allegedly done on private web cam to people who chose to view my prviate web cam, completely unrelated to any message board or anything any SoLow Terms of Service applies to, as if that "proves" what a troll I am. You're the one who's been banned from a Morrissey message board for trolling, not me.

Theo, how would I know what you do on your "private" webcam. You are the one that bragged about it here, how you enjoy webcamming yourself, in your words, "shitting and pissing" on the Koran, while you are connected to Muslim chatrooms.

I mean, a jokes a joke, but that's seriously disturbed troll behavior. When you wrote about it here you were bragging about it.

Now, I didn't want to drag this on in General Discussion, and I thought maybe your thread about why people think you're a troll would be a good place for it.

The way you have tried to manipulate the Jerry Finn situation.
Weird how SoLowers don't seem to care.

is the same sort of thing you're doing at those Muslim sites you troll. I don't know what your feelings are about it one way or the other, but you've continued to try to act like you have some moral higher ground on the issue, and use it to attempt to troll the board.

Point is, if you did care, you wouldn't use it as a tool to troll. You'd respect that it's a serious situation. If you don't care, that's fine with me, but I do think it's sad and drags the board down that you would stoop that low to troll.

I still don't know that a 'troll' actually is :o Apart from the Three Billygoats version.

The New York Times embedded a journalist with some Internet trolls and this interesting article was the result: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/m...ner=permalink&exprod=permalink&pagewanted=all

Thanks, I thought that was the most interesting article I've read all year. It was really well written.
There's a lot of food for thought there... and definitely a story waiting to be told.
I think the internet does create a culture of heartlessness- but it also creates a culture of caring.
It's just humans, isn't it? The robots let us behave a certain way, but we're the ones doing it.

If I was ashamed of it, I wouldn't have written about it.

I envy you for working at K-Mart, where maybe you'd be surrounded by some interesting products at least. My minimum wage days were spent in a Home Depot-like place, selling wingnuts to elderly men. Despite the mind-numbing horrors of the day-to-day grind it was probably one of the most enjoyable jobs I've ever had-- no real responsibility whatsoever. The main thing it lacked were items to tamper with (spitting on the burgers, dropping flies in the chicken batter). It's barely a victory at all to drop nose-pickings into the can of paint in the mixer while the customer's back is turned. We didn't even have many haggard-looking masturbators shuffling around the aisles to liven things up. Still, not a bad job-- you don't realize it until later, but when you're as bored and demoralized as everyone else, including management, it creates a fun environment.

I envy you for working at K-Mart, where maybe you'd be surrounded by some interesting products at least. My minimum wage days were spent in a Home Depot-like place, selling wingnuts to elderly men. Despite the mind-numbing horrors of the day-to-day grind it was probably one of the most enjoyable jobs I've ever had-- no real responsibility whatsoever. The main thing it lacked were items to tamper with (spitting on the burgers, dropping flies in the chicken batter). It's barely a victory at all to drop nose-pickings into the can of paint in the mixer while the customer's back is turned. We didn't even have many haggard-looking masturbators shuffling around the aisles to liven things up. Still, not a bad job-- you don't realize it until later, but when you're as bored and demoralized as everyone else, including management, it creates a fun environment.

That is so, so true. I have nothing but fond memories of my minimum-wage days.

Tags
belligerent ghoul paul rules 1 and 2 solow sociopaths trolls
Back
Top Bottom