The top ten things that really annoy women in bed

While I don't agree with all of these (I too like stubble etc), I think that #3 and #5 are totally true.

Just because you think it's hot to talk a lot, doesn't mean we want to hear what retarded things come out of your mouth while in that state of mind.

And just because you can last for 2 hours, doesn't mean we want it to last 2 hours. Don't get me wrong, a 2 pump chump is never a good thing. But marathon sex every single time is really not needed. I have other things to do as well. Just saying.

And just because you can last for 2 hours, doesn't mean we want it to last 2 hours. Don't get me wrong, a 2 pump chump is never a good thing. But marathon sex every single time is really not needed. I have other things to do as well. Just saying.

Now I like you even more! :lbf:

Are you advertising here, or just drifting off into fantasy?

If I was advertising, I'd have moderated the thread to Marketplace Thread. If I was fantasizing then I would have typed with one hand.

I was merely suggesting a way for SOUITN to indulge in the full pirate theme.

a 2 pump chump is never a good thing.

This recession is hitting the bedroom.. I always heard the term as 3 pump chump.

Also reminded me of a certain guy.... :rolleyes:

Now the eye roll can be in reference to the marathon boner or the 2 pump chump. Both are eye roll worthy. The question is, which one?...

Back
Top Bottom