The TMI Thread

I have taken pics of all the shitters here, most are just shacks with a hole carved in a piece of wood that you squat over and let loose, some are better than that. The best was in the hotel, of course, and thankfully, the 2nd best is here at the house, perhaps sometime I will devote a post to the shitters of Georgia
also
Y'know, between Skylark's vanishing routine, your constant allusions to and wishings for death, and Robbie's 'American in Georgia (the country)' thread

it makes frequenting the Off-topic/Pigsty forums akin to witnessing real life, as it's lived, on the edge.

Coupled with the fact it's taking place on the only forum for my favourite band/musician worth coming back to, and its no wonder I've opted for a lifetime residency in this corner of the web
aww shucks, thanks man

I've got an annoying little spot at the base of my willy .You can hardly see it but to me it feels like a f***ing beachball.

Shagging dalmatians have that little side effect I'm afraid....

A johnson shaped like a beachball? What an appalling image.

I was mainly thinking about the "you can hardly see it" part of his comment.
I compare my massive meat sword to a beach ball, because it brings joy to scantily clad women and makes children cry when it hits them on the head. It also performs best when it has been fully blown (up).

I compare my massive meat sword to a beach ball, because it brings joy to scantily clad women and makes children cry when it hits them on the head. It also performs best when it has been fully blown (up).
If there was an emoticon for being open mouthed and stunned I still wouldn't use it.

I bet you're let-down in the end,big boy.

I have dandruff again. Which makes me sad as I love the smell of my current shampoo. I'm sure they've come a long way in dandruff shampoos since the last time I had it for a few years when I was a kid, but it went away and now it's back. :squiffy: TMI, I know. :p

I have dandruff again. Which makes me sad as I love the smell of my current shampoo. I'm sure they've come a long way in dandruff shampoos since the last time I had it for a few years when I was a kid, but it went away and now it's back. :squiffy: TMI, I know. :p

tumblr_m2ltv2CCRp1qezigeo2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom