The timeless voice of these hopeless time

Pelayo

First of all I would like to address that english is not my mother tongue so pardon me. But in terms of common sense there is only one language.
Time and time again I read through this page posts about people with tiny brains talking shit about Morrissey. I think this page was created to celebrate the music of Morrissey. Why then so much hate against him. Are you afraid? What are you afraid of? The TRUTH?
In this crazy times Morrissey is the only one that can help us go throgh this thing called life. Why hate the only one who is trying to change the world. "Are we gonna keep shooting the ones that tries to change?" As Yoko Ono once said.​
"The Smiths were better", "I prefer the old Moz"... You know what? Morrissey is the same, you are the one who changed. We need to stick together we should hear what Moz has to say and not whatever nonsense media is saying of him. Does he ever said all the things you are reading of him? Or is it media using Moz as a some kind of scapegoat. "Belligerent ghouls" running the news. They want us to stop listening to what Morrissey has to say because they know he represent the truth. They are trying to scare us but: "There is no one on earth I'm afraid of".
Let’s talk about his new awesome album because there’s more truth in these covers than in most of today’s papers. Is his music what they are really afraid of? They don’t want us to open our eyes. Be smart, put your headphones on, switch the smartphone off and listen to the timeless voice of these hopeless times.

D7Fv9CGXsAAcEgv.jpg

“We're in trouble all the time

You read about us all in the papers

We walk around and bump into walls - a blind delegation

And we ain't afraid of high power

We're bullet proof

And we've never heard of Eisenhower

Missile power, justice or truth

We're the Department of Youth

Your new Department of Youth

Just me and youth”

- Alice Cooper

First of all I would like to address that english is not my mother tongue so pardon me. But in terms of common sense there is only one language.
Time and time again I read through this page posts about people with tiny brains talking shit about Morrissey. I think this page was created to celebrate the music of Morrissey. Why then so much hate against him. Are you afraid? What are you afraid of? The TRUTH?
In this crazy times Morrissey is the only one that can help us go throgh this thing called life. Why hate the only one who is trying to change the world. "Are we gonna keep shooting the ones that tries to change?" As Yoko Ono once said.​
"The Smiths were better", "I prefer the old Moz"... You know what? Morrissey is the same, you are the one who changed. We need to stick together we should hear what Moz has to say and not whatever nonsense media is saying of him. Does he ever said all the things you are reading of him? Or is it media using Moz as a some kind of scapegoat. "Belligerent ghouls" running the news. They want us to stop listening to what Morrissey has to say because they know he represent the truth. They are trying to scare us but: "There is no one on earth I'm afraid of".
Let’s talk about his new awesome album because there’s more truth in these covers than in most of today’s papers. Is his music what they are really afraid of? They don’t want us to open our eyes. Be smart, put your headphones on, switch the smartphone off and listen to the timeless voice of these hopeless times.

D7Fv9CGXsAAcEgv.jpg

We're bullet proof

Just me and youth”

- Alice Cooper

"people with tiny brains talking shit about Morrissey..."

Well, you said it.

D7Fv9CGXsAAcEgv.jpg

We're bullet proof

Just me and youth”

- Alice Cooper

This is the biggest load of Psycho-fan bullshit I’ve EVER, EVER read, and there’s been a lot on here.

Last edited:

D7Fv9CGXsAAcEgv.jpg

We're bullet proof

Just me and youth”

- Alice Cooper

You know, he's just a singer - he's not trying to change the world, just shooting his mouth off in the hope of getting more sales. And you are a number to him and a way to make money, no more, no less.

Hate? Have you read the guys post. It’s lunacy.

Emotional, not hateful, it’s someone’s opinion, why get so bent out of shape.

Amy sounds like a jilted lover who will never get over it. Very sad.

Emotional, not hateful, it’s someone’s opinion, why get so bent out of shape.

Amy sounds like a jilted lover who will never get over it. Very sad.

It’s no good for anyone to be that confused or deluded. It’s hero worship on another level and it’s skewing the guys perspective & it’s damaging to his mental health. You’re a shitty person for encouraging and indulging it. You may not like what I say but it always come from a good place.

Back
Top Bottom