The Time Moz Held Your Hand

you have made an old man happy
haha

well like i said,i do not act like one.

i saw your post on myspace,you should take a holiday one day in provincetown,i think you would love it.

i thought you looked about 18 or so.
i am blessed,i should really stop complaining so much.
oh well
haha

:) I like that, not too old but old enough for booze- the best age to be!!

Oh I've read! I'd speak up with a some bad taste jokes but they soooo wouldn't be appreciated.

Someday I'll be a RIPPER. Of... fabric.

i am a ripper of people's hearts..
metaphorically.
this statement calls for a ...
:rolleyes:

:) I like that, not too old but old enough for booze- the best age to be!!

yeah its a great age,id like that age again,then again i spend my days i na pool,sai8ling ,sleeping or shopping.
hahaha

ok i will be honest and true to the thread,my first actual handshake was at tower records in boston when he did a signing for vauxhall and i,i also got a hug,i have had i think 6 hugs,4 from stage invasions so those are not really mutual,but 6 is pretty good.

he is a damn good hugger,and i hate hugs.

i am a ripper of people's hearts..
metaphorically.
this statement calls for a ...
:rolleyes:

yeah its a great age,id like that age again,then again i spend my days i na pool,sai8ling ,sleeping or shopping.
hahaha

ok i will be honest and true to the thread,my first actual handshake was at tower records in boston when he did a signing for vauxhall and i,i also got a hug,i have had i think 6 hugs,4 from stage invasions so those are not really mutual,but 6 is pretty good.

he is a damn good hugger,and i hate hugs.

Your so lucky!! I desperatly want to hug him!

I'm on it already. Edinburgh was the start of many times Moz and i will be physically bound;)

tip from terence on getting on stage:do not be in the first row,against the barrier,be like second or third and make friends with those infront of you and you will guided to heaven,or atleast halfway there,the moat filled with security is another matter.

tip from terence on getting on stage:do not be in the first row,against the barrier,be like second or third and make friends with those infront of you and you will guided to heaven,or atleast halfway there,the moat filled with security is another matter.

What don't be in the fornt!! I don't know if i could cope with that! :eek:. Hmm but a hug from Moz will be worth it.
I'm out on my punchbag everynight ready for the sercuity. They wont get in my way;).

What don't be in the fornt!! I don't know if i could cope with that! :eek:. Hmm but a hug from Moz will be worth it.
I'm out on my punchbag everynight ready for the sercuity. They wont get in my way;).
being against the barrier means two things,one its hard to get over it,and two,and more importantly as you struggle to get over said barrier ,the goons will be ready for you,as they have just watched you struggle to get over.

and whatever,second or third row is right there!

being against the barrier means two things,one its hard to get over it,and two,and more importantly as you struggle to get over said barrier ,the goons will be ready for you,as they have just watched you struggle to get over.

and whatever,second or third row is right there!

That is true, hmm i;ll need tot hink this through more.

How did you manage to get on stage there:confused:. I cna't lift my arms to the barrier:p.

Well done mate!. I'm sure you did touch a part of Moz and he will never forgot (and i don't mean that in a funny way).

with all cynicism aside, the spark was very real. It felt really nice..:)

well no worries now,i do not think they allow those with walkers to stand up front,i believe you are put to a side,nor would i assume that they allow canes upfront.

haha

:D:guitar: Your humour is on top form these days man! On the serious side you can take out many bouncers with a Zimmer Frame..:p

That is true, hmm i;ll need tot hink this through more.

please do,im a pro,i know what i speak of.

with all cynicism aside, the spark was very real. It felt really nice..:)

:D:guitar: Your humour is on top form these days man! On the serious side you can take out many bouncers with a Zimmer Frame..:p

it has returned ,im happy about that,its either the drugs,the beer or the fact that i finally get the 300 grand that is rightfully mine
haha

or a combo of all three.

Back
Top Bottom