The Thread for Smart People

EmKpc4hWkAMzN3d.png
Screenshot 2022-04-12 1.31.48 AM.png
CzlNMmcWgAQ6t5N.jpeg

They are adorable together, so much bone structure, it should be illegal
I love the one of Neil up top looking grouchy and hangry.
i knooooooowwww! it's all about bone structure!!!! :love:

would you believe ive never seen that picture of dreamyneil before! i cant imagine where you found it!!!

i would 100% be a lesbo for neil :hearteyes:
Truthfully, it took me a bit to recognize him in your signature, I thought it was a woman :lbf: Have you seen the video he did for Berklee School of Music? It's a short tutorial of some of his music and equipment expertise and he invites people to troll him on twitter, lol

Truthfully, it took me a bit to recognize him in your signature, I thought it was a woman :lbf: Have you seen the video he did for Berklee School of Music? It's a short tutorial of some of his music and equipment expertise and he invites people to troll him on twitter, lol
yes, not my favourite haircut of his, but he's just so lovely and humble in that video :love: :love: :love: he deleted his twitter and instagram account though!! *wail* he used to post pictures of the huge stacks of books he'd read each month!!! neil is incredibly well read! so much more than just a chiseled face!!!

yes, not my favourite haircut of his, but he's just so lovely and humble in that video :love: :love: :love: he deleted his twitter and instagram account though!! *wail* he used to post pictures of the huge stacks of books he'd read each month!!! neil is incredibly well read! so much more than just a chiseled face!!!
I read he studied English in college or do I call it Uni? Intelligence is so sexy.

did he?! well that makes sense. it is sexy. as is niceness. and neil is the nicest man in the biz!! (bun bun met him and can verify!!)
English and Drama, fair to say Neil is cultured. He seems very gentle and soft spoken, which I think make his pouty pics even funnier and cuter.

Back
Top Bottom