Can you spell?:swear
Do you like authors?:greenbook:
Do you like museums?:ahhh:
Do you like to discuss current events with an air of arrogance?:drama:
Do you like to travel?✈️
Do you like Suede? (bonus points if you like Neil's face)🥰
Are you just superior in every way possible?💯
This thread is for you!:highfive:
How about a thread for civilized discussion, no fights, no dirty poetry and no rape stories?:flowers:Some of us really deserve a break.
Humorous posts always welcome, especially from Vegan Cro :love:

Last edited:
this is one of my favourite photographs. it's entitled 'the mouse girl' and is by bernhard prinz. i discovered it in the linz museum of modern art in Linz, Austria. isnt it gorgeous?!?!?

______________________________________________________________________________________________...jpg

here's a list of my top ten favourite films (ONLY for smart people!!)

1. wiseblood
2. heart of glass
3. red desert
4. teorema
5. a man escaped
6. wanda
7. last year at marienbad
8. the ascent
9. cranes are flying
10. persona

i love these pictures too. girls after my own heart. i love the theme of wistful intelligent girls immersed in their own solitary dream world

bhggc.jpg

1280_1_BANNER_ANTICAMERA_ENG.jpg

Rifke! <3 We’ve decided to go to Stockholm over the Easter holidays. I just booked the tickets and hotel!!! We will be visiting MUSEUMS :fearscream:

28447ec5-e7a3-4e50-8477-7f35f366a0d3.jpg

Last edited:
Rifke! <3 We’ve decided to go to Stockholm over the Easter holidays. I just booked the tickets and hotel!!! We will be visiting MUSEUMS :fearscream:
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! that is so awesome, bun bun!!!! i hope you go to the vasa because i want to hear what you think about it!!!!!!! :rock:

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! that is so awesome, bun bun!!!! i hope you go to the vasa because i want to hear what you think about it!!!!!!! :rock:

Will tell you all about it and post lots of photos of our beautiful capital!

Also, I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again: that Alexander McQueen necklace is so gorgeous!

Will tell you all about it and post lots of photos of our beautiful capital!

Also, I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again: that Alexander McQueen necklace is so gorgeous!
yes, please do!!!!!!!!! i look forward!!!! :hearteyes:

thanks, bun bun! You can borrow it any time you like!!!

First of all...shhhh... technically I am not qualified to even peruse, let alone post my thoughts on this scintillating thread~ on account of my poor spelling.
But your cool cool mean club over here couldn't more perfectly encapsulate my belabored point from earlier. The non- vapid, non- narcissistic r is uncharacteristically, on puffed up, self- absorbed display...what a sight to behold! How glorious she is eh????
:swearBorn to h- where are you!?!
Ahhh there you are with your worship hearts. All is well now. He adores me- who could blame him?!

Now....she'll probably pretend this was a joke, ramping up her usual MO~to a super- repellent level of reprehensible charm....but even if it's all in jest, it's all a little bit too close to the real r.

Boy does she sure typify everything that's right in the world! Have a look at this⬆️...nearly the entire thread is dominated by the gal who's won many hearts on solo....who was gifted with not only intelligence, and the wittiness needed to effortlessly compose abusive posts; but also... natural charisma!? Unfair!!!

my current favourite pretentious words/phrases are proustian rush and desideratum. proustian rush i learned from neil. <3
My boss likes to use desiderata all the live long day. Maybe your place really was in the corporate workplace all along. No, i don’t think so. Kidding! That woman is insufferable incidentally in too many ways to count, but using desiderata all the live long day spectacularly doesn’t even approach the Top 1000.

Last edited:
First of all...shhhh... technically I am not qualified to even peruse, let alone post my thoughts on this scintillating thread~ on account of my poor spelling.
But your cool cool mean club over here couldn't more perfectly encapsulate my belabored point from earlier. The non- vapid, non- narcissistic r is uncharacteristically, on puffed up, self- absorbed display...what a sight to behold! How glorious she is eh????
:swearBorn to h- where are you!?!
Ahhh there you are with your worship hearts. All is well now. He adores me- who could blame him?!

Now....she'll probably pretend this was a joke, ramping up her usual MO~to a super- repellent level of reprehensible charm....but even if it's all in jest, it's all a little bit too close to the real r.

Boy does she sure typify everything that's right in the world! Have a look at this⬆️...nearly the entire thread is dominated by the gal who's won many hearts on solo....who was gifted with not only intelligence, and the wittiness needed to effortlessly compose abusive posts; but also... natural charisma!? Unfair!!!
Why don’t you just interact with the people you like, and leave the rest by the wayside? As multiple people have rightly repeatedly pointed out to you and also to redacted, there is a history here of conversations and of relationships that goes back years and years and years, and while you may have witnessed some unattractive behavior, you’ve taken it upon yourself to insert yourself into conversations and relationships where with your own broad strokes you also did nothing but fan a bunch of flames - which i’m sure everyone but LH preferred when they were (at long last, finally) quiet embers. But then, nothing good ever lasts.

In any case, Cala doesn’t give a shit about rifke. Rifke is equally fine with that, in turn. They both know how to have a conversation with one another whenever they both feel like it. And LH not only knows how to function here and has her own fan club here, but in fact also has her own extremely vast history of drama instigation on this site, which you unknowingly poured gasoline all over. Fine, you weren’t to know. The point is that while you seemingly want to chastise people from a place of good faith, I don’t see how your particular brand of condescending toward people you don’t know from the next random vagrant on the street is supposed to better than anyone else’s. And the reason it isn’t is because life isn’t black and white, and neither are people’s personalities or contributions here.

The only reason I’m commenting about something that had already been rehashed a thousand different ways before either you or redacted took a look and started posting, in case you’re wondering, is because when people (anyone, this goes for LH too for example, not just you) post 15 and 20 minute long monologue video diaries of themselves trying to speak, but in fact ummm-ing and uhhhh-ing and looking at the ceiling while trying to come off as thoughtful but in fact just taking 20 minutes to say what should have taken 2 minutes - then yes, some people will respond to that because they just spent many long minutes of their lives watching something that they can’t rewind, and no one can ask for the minutes of their life back.

Therefore my intelligent contribution to the so called intelligent people’s thread (which I definitely want nothing to do with) is to say that no adults have any business posting video diary monologues on the internet until they can at least speak fluidly.

This is not an attack on anyone, lest this also has to be stipulated. This is a statement of fact because it is also a statement of fact to point out that the video medium and video diary monologue format is not the friend of anyone who hasn’t mastered the art of speaking + thinking at the same time. 20 minute long ummms and uhhhhs and ahhhs are for middle school.

Last edited:
:)

FC and 🍻and Barnaby (back after 18‼️ years in France and the UK :lbf:)are going to have a :cowface: over this thread
to say nothing of permanent lurker BGVelcro:lbf:

:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom