The Sundays and The Trashcan Sinatras

Re: The Sundays and The Trashcan Sinatras.

I have got "Ive seen everything", "Cake", "A happy pocket" and "Weightlifting" on CD.

I also have "Zebra of the family" which is a cd from the trashcan sinatra's website that just says its "Demos and debris!" and I also have the "Weightlifting" EP which features 3 tracks from the album follwed by a live recording from Paris in 96.

I also have about 26 non album tracks (including a cover of "I know its over") some of these may be on Zebra of the family I have never really looked that closely!

I also have the three Sundays studio albums, and a couple of singles

Anyone interested in any of this stuff feel free to PM me

Last edited:

I have got "Ive seen everything", "Cake", "A happy pocket" and "Weightlifting" on CD.

I also have "Zebra of the family" which is a cd from the trashcan sinatra's website that just says its "Demos and debris!" and I also have the "Weightlifting" EP which features 3 tracks from the album follwed by a live recording from Paris in 96.

I also have about 26 non album tracks (including a cover of "I know its over") some of these may be on Zebra of the family I have never really looked that closely!

I also have the three Sundays studio albums, and a couple of singles

Anyone interested in any of this stuff feel free to PM me

Zebra of the Family has some amazing stuff, one of my favorites is
'To Sir, With Love' the alternate version. I was indifferent to it at first, but it became one of my favorites over time.

Amazingly, TCS have a lot of downloads to offer on their site.

SNS22, glad you put 'I've Seen Everything' up for some of you, I somehow missed that post. I actually rate that better than Cake, but then, it was the first TCS album I bought.

I haven't seen 2 pages devoted to (mostly) TCS anywhere in cyberspace on a general music forum! :) And I have to admit I know very few songs by the Sundays.

I haven't seen 2 pages devoted to (mostly) TCS anywhere in cyberspace on a general music forum! :) And I have to admit I know very few songs by the Sundays.

I have to agree - it's great to see people getting excited about the Trash Cans. A great great band!

I'm a fan since their debut in 1990.
Haven't seen their live for a while, but they always play some songs from I've Seen Everything.
Shame I was unable to see them when they're supporting Prefab Sprout UK tour in 1992.

Really look forward to listening their new album.

If anyone has anything live, especially from 1989-1990, it would be most appreciated if you could upload it.

I think it's been said that the hero from Thrupenny Tears is Morrissey.

If anyone has anything live, especially from 1989-1990, it would be most appreciated if you could upload it.

I think it's been said that the hero from Thrupenny Tears is Morrissey.

i have heard that as well.

i only have a couple bootleg cassette tapes,or i would post them,i dont even have a way to listen to them anymore

i am glad i made this thread,good to see some trashcan fans out there.

Look at that for timing, i'd not seen your post until i'd posted mine.
Enjoy!

Has this been posted yet or have I missed it?
Thanks.

oye, can u pls uploadyour live bootlegs?

i have heard that as well.

i only have a couple bootleg cassette tapes,or i would post them,i dont even have a way to listen to them anymore

i am glad i made this thread,good to see some trashcan fans out there.

Here's a little known b-side called 'Hammertime' from the Weightlifting sessions, think i've posted it on here before.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4D5F209F22C9C990

Also 'Fez' is a brilliant live acoustic album if any Trashfan's haven't heard it, well worth buying and easy enough to find.

does anyone have the Weightlifting EP with live tracks? been looking for it.. pls help...

I'll try sort that, i have it somewhere.

Last edited:

does anyone have the Weightlifting EP with live tracks? been looking for it.. pls help...
I didn't bother with the studio tracks which you'll have anyway with the Weightlifting album.
Here you go:
http://www.zshare.net/download/13706345b447ecd0/

bonus tracks from le bataclan in paris, november 10, 1996
4. the sleeping policeman
5. hayfever
6. how can i apply...?
7. easy read
8. the main attraction
9. send for henny
10. the hairy years
11. a boy and a girl
12. i've seen everything
13. the safecracker
14. the therapist

I didn't bother with the studio tracks which you'll have anyway with the Weightlifting album.
Here you go:
http://www.zshare.net/download/13706345b447ecd0/

bonus tracks from le bataclan in paris, november 10, 1996
4. the sleeping policeman
5. hayfever
6. how can i apply...?
7. easy read
8. the main attraction
9. send for henny
10. the hairy years
11. a boy and a girl
12. i've seen everything