Morrissey Central "THE SUN WILL SHINE TOMORROW" (November 28, 2020)

THE SUN WILL SHINE TOMORROW

IMG_0420_lyzjqz.jpg

photo by Violeta

Last edited by a moderator:
Sham posting crap again from that smelly Violeta. He really is a thick, dumb, runt of the litter type.

not where i stay,it will be pishing down as usual.
skinflint with his usual nonsense.

Wow

people criticizing a hopeful and positive message. How sad.

Fvck ‘em

:cool:

Could someone please explain the reason for this strange behaviour...
The most likely explanation based on observing the site's development and via discussion here: SER has a degree of autonomy/permission to post what he likes.
Probably over and above that of what many appear to expect from "Morrissey's" web site.
The truth is SER already had a photography site and that coupled with Julia leaving [insert random reason - jumped or pushed?] became the basis for the site's hosting of Morrissey news.
What then has happened for the duration of posts there is people conflate what is seen there with 'Morrissey must be ok with this [insert trivial/weird post] garbage and is sanctioning it by not having it removed'. Therefore Morrissey has to be involved or erroneously jump straight to this is definitely Morrissey communicating with us.
In reality it's Sam (with once in a blue moon 'mystery' posters) posting some things seen being passed around by certain 'mega' fans on social media or cover videos he's hunted out himself on YT etc with occasional announcements by Morrissey or (sometimes premature/incorrect - and sometimes even correct!) release information.
If people think Morrissey is handing a list of 10 low-viewership cover videos on YouTube to SER and asking for them to be shared - well, maybe not perhaps?
There is no evidence of Morrissey's involvement on the site apart from posts signed by him. There is similarly no rule that says Central is a site that has to conform to people's preconceived ideas of how a 'stars' website should be run and what responsibilities Morrissey has in all that. In fact, some might argue it's pretty daft to try to hold Morrissey to account for everything that appears there as there's zero indication that he cares or is involved that deeply whatsoever - when it's shown to be otherwise, then perhaps it can be discussed with complete certainty?
So, in short, the 'strange behaviour' is more than likely not his, but is being attributed to him.
I'm sure you will get more colourful explanations, but generally that appears to be the gist of things.
Regards,
FWD.

This really isn't a flattering picture.
Scary monster, or what?

Wasn't it taken last year, at the Hollywood Bowl?

Scary monster, or what?

Yes.

I like the picture. A lot. Was shared on social media a couple of days ago as well.

Scary monster, or what?

At least it's in focus and of sufficiently high resolution to look good on a website. I mean it looks like you're right there amongst it all. It's a good live shot.

Why is Morrissey using a photo of Bruce Lee in his stage show?

At least it's in focus and of sufficiently high resolution to look good on a website. I mean it looks like you're right there amongst it all. It's a good live shot.

Yes, you are right about the quality of the live shot.
My reaction to it was that he looks so rough there, even a little unkempt.

correct above, offensive interview to be released...disparaging BMG and coming uncomfortably close to attacking many with a venomous remarks.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right about the quality of the live shot.
My reaction to it was that he looks so rough there, even a little unkempt.
he simply cannot, must not, grow out his hair that long. those days are over, i'm afraid. it's not a good look...please stick to dignifying high and tight for god's sake....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom