The sun is setting on Jimmy Carter

The Wild Turkey

Wild T!
Turkerator
Jimmy Carter, one of the finest US Presidents, is receiving home hospice care.

From an official statement on the matter:

“After a series of short hospital stays, former US President Jimmy Carter today decided to spend his remaining time
at home with his family and receive hospice care instead of additional medical intervention".

Jimmy Carter - Prez Plane.jpg

Last edited:
“He was a kindred spirit to me of a rare kind. The kind of man you don’t meet every day
and you’re lucky to if you ever do.”
- Bob Dylan

Jimmy Carter - Bob Dylan.jpg

It's not dark yet for Jimmy Carter, but it's gettin' there.

f*** Jimmy Carter. The mess we see in Iran today is on his hands,

Let's not forget about Jimmy's brother, Billy Carter now.
Ole Billy was always into one thing or another.
At one point they even had'em endorsin' a beer called Billy.

Jimmy Carter - Billy.jpg

Last edited:
Andy Warhol was commissioned to paint a portrait of Jimmy Carter
for Jimmy's election campaign.

The painting became known as Jimmy I.

jimmy carter - andy warhol (jimmy 1).jpg

After Jimmy was elected, Andy Warhol did another portrait.
This became known as Jimmy II.

jimmy carter - andy warhol (jimmy 2).jpg

jimmy carter - andy warhol.jpg

I thought his only involvement in Iran was rescuing the American hostages from the American Embassy?
It's a story as old as time. America inserted the Shah of Iran, who actually ran Iran as a very progressive country. Then the Shah committed a big no-no and started talking about oil independence from America, building better relations with a whole host of different countries that ran against America interests, thus he had to go. That is when the Carter-led administration inserted the Ayatollah as they thought at the time he would be easier to 'control.' And we all know how that turned out.

I guess that's why they then had to throw their support behind Saddam Hussein as he was an enemy of the Ayatollah and he would be easier to control. And then the same thing with Gaddafi.

They are also trying for regime change in Syria right now as well as backing the CIA puppet Zelensky in Ukraine. It just never ends with these psychos.

Tags
jimmy carter
Back
Top Bottom