the storm off in a huff thread

i didn't know this thread even existed.

i'm gonna start using it.

Haha!!!!!!! Not with me I hope (unless, of course i did something unforgivable like mix The Feeling in with some great songs)

thread mascot!
567972766_7bd895047a.jpg

Haha!!!!!!! Not with me I hope (unless, of course i did something unforgivable like mix The Feeling in with some great songs)

of course not, darling.

in that eventuality, though, i'll be exiting via the "I've Just Officially Topped Myself Thread"

of course not, darling.

in that eventuality, though, i'll be exiting via the "I've Just Officially Topped Myself Thread"
I wouldn't do tahat I promised. Though yo are, of course, wrong about The Feeling, they are great. Might have them on later, after Duran Duran.

right, i'm going for a f***in' shower, now, you bastards

right, i'm going for a f***in' shower, now, you bastards

I'm with Hatty on that one, Himmy's Angry not Huffy!

love

Grimmy

yes, i have all the endearing characteristics!

what did i tell you about that electric blanket!
Oh darling, you really do.

Seriously, baby, I really think you can stop worrying about the boiler.

My inconsiderate pr*ck of a bf locked me out of my own home. He buggered off to the pub.....i tracked him down and the cheeky git asked for a lift home...(me like an idiot picked him up) only to be told that he was getting changed and was off out with HIS friends......i am sitting at home sulking, fuming, pissed off with the world. I should be out celebrating but HE'S pissed off out without me. To top it all off i can't get drunk i am up at 6 to set up my market stall. Not to mention i have had a shitty day decorating my best mates house, i have hurt my back doing so. The best one ever was that two days ago he had a major twitch because he read my mails and saw that i had written "love Pam" at the end of an email now he thinks i am having a freaking affair. He found my G-mex DVD's from Grim and he flipped out because he thinks my obsession with Moz is unhealthy. He said i should just bugger off with a Moz loving fan. Maybe i should take him up on that offer......(sorry for that emotional outburst:o) Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom