The Songs Which Certainly Didn't Save Your Life.

The youngest was the most loved
At last I am born
I want to see the boy happy
Sorrow will come for you in the end
America is not the world

And keep Jesse, Moz, and the list will continue to grow!

If you will pardon the rather rude expression, opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one!

If you have the opinion that any of Picadilly Palare, Oujia Board, Oujia Board, Shakespears Sister, (I'm) The End Of The Family Line, Michael's Bones, Never Had Noone Ever, Tony the Pony, Our Frank or Life is a Pigsty are songs that didnt save your life. You are quite clearly BATSHIT CRAZY!!!:eek:

For me only Golden Lights, You're the one for me fatty, Moon River, Roys Keen, Redondo Beach and one or two others from Southpaw or Maladjusted are worthy of skipping. Everything else is a "player".:guitar:

If you have the opinion that any of Picadilly Palare, Oujia Board, Oujia Board, Shakespears Sister, (I'm) The End Of The Family Line, Michael's Bones, Never Had Noone Ever, Tony the Pony, Our Frank or Life is a Pigsty are songs that didnt save your life. You are quite clearly BATSHIT CRAZY!!!:eek:

About several of the songs you just mentioned I have a very low opinion. I'll concede, however, that some of them are more than suitable for my arsehole.

I don't know why everybody's arsehole hates goldenlights. My arsehole loves that song.

I don't know why everybody's arsehole hates goldenlights. My arsehole loves that song.

My arsehole puckers at the sound of it. Whether that means it likes it or not I cannot say.

But it would take all the lube in Amsterdam to make it like "(I'm) The End Of The Family Line". I mean, please.

About several of the songs you just mentioned I have a very low opinion. I'll concede, however, that some of them are more than suitable for my arsehole.

I did notice you mentioned (I'm) The End of the Family Line.

I have been listening to Kill Uncle alot recently - (17 year anniversary and all that) and that song is well worth another listen. I implore you, please think again and try to love it. Maybe play it over and over 17 times and then see how you feel. I promise, its worthy of re-evaluation :D

If you still hate it then, i will have done all i can...:tears:

I did notice you mentioned (I'm) The End of the Family Line.

I have been listening to Kill Uncle alot recently - (17 year anniversary and all that) and that song is well worth another listen. I implore you, please think again and try to love it. Maybe play it over and over 17 times and then see how you feel. I promise, its worthy of re-evaluation :D

If you still hate it then, i will have done all i can...:tears:

Paul, for you I'll play it again. 17 times? I doubt it. But I'll play it again. :rolleyes:

How Could Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel - Severely lacking in terms of melody.

Irish Blood, English Heart - I think I can't relate to the lyrics at all and the music is a bit too predictable. But whenever some random DJ (yet unhanged) chooses to play it, I smile and dance.

I like Golden Lights. I saw it as a quirky, irreverent one-off--that's how I think it was intended. But it fits nicely in with the fame/fandom theme which Morrissey has addressed many times in his lyrics.

What's wrong with it?

i wish i had never mentioned the arsehole thing - now everyone keeps mentioning it and its rude.

Mine says it actually does love it a fair bit and is especially fond of the synth-drums;)

OMG, I bet. :p

I switched back to acoustic when I saw a baby toss his toy out of the stroller yesterday. It was hilarious.

Last edited:
My arsehole puckers at the sound of it. Whether that means it likes it or not I cannot say.

But it would take all the lube in Amsterdam to make it like "(I'm) The End Of The Family Line". I mean, please.

That's a lot of lube, Worm.

Definitely and Irish Blood, English Heart - and yes that is because it is like his most succesful single. I've heard it far too many times in different occasions together with people who simply won't undertand the brilliance in Morrissey and his lyrics. They think "Well it's a good song, so?".
So evreytime I hear that one I think of all those bad moments, wich I should'nt, but I just can't avoid doing so...

On The Streets I Ran
and
At Last I Am Born
were the two songs on ROTT that I actually couldn't bear but over the past few days I can't stop listening to them.

Paint A Vulgar picture in my opinion is awful.
I Want The One I Can't Have :/ hmmm.
I can only listen to What Difference Does It Make? if there are other people with me ... no idea why.
The guitar solo in Shoplifters ... really infuriates me, it's horrible and .. cheesey :S
At Amber is just boring.

Apart from those every track is just lovely :)

Back
Top Bottom