The Songs Which Certainly Didn't Save Your Life.

"at last i am bored" really is terrible isn't it?
though live it is more enjoyable,but you can say that with a whole lot of moz songs...

Ask.

I used to love the song until I saw a video on youtube with the song set to Thomas, you know, the train?
Yea...=|
Now whenever I hear that song...ALL I THINK ABOUT IS TRAINS. Specifically THOMAS THE TRAIN.

I also tend to skip over Hand in Glove and How Soon is Now. I just have to be in the right mood for those particular songs.
Oh jeez, what else... I've start skipping over Interesting Drug because as much as I love, if I listen too it right before school it'll be stuck in my head ALL DAY until I can listen too it again.

Why does everyone hate "At Last I am Born" so much? What is it about the song? I find it uplifting and empowering. And I think there is much to be enjoyed in that song.

What's the deal haters?:confused:

I will probably be crucified for this, but I am quite tired of Suedehead and Everyday is Like Sunday. I just am. They're good songs, they're just lauded over ones that I think are far more brilliant.

Agreed. I can't stand Ouija Board either. :rolleyes:

Why does everyone hate "At Last I am Born" so much? What is it about the song? I find it uplifting and empowering. And I think there is much to be enjoyed in that song.

What's the deal haters?:confused:

I like "At Last I Am Born" it's one of my favourite songs on Ringleader.. why do people not like it?

Ouija Board is probably my least favourite.

Not mad about the following:

Michaels Bones
Tony the Pony
Dagenham Dave (too repetitive in the chorus)
Papa Jack

I can put up with everything else I think but these are the four that stand out for me.

Re: The Songs Which Certainly

Am I the only one shocked by how many people are saying Shakespeare's Sister? I cannot rate that song enough!! x

I like the song but Morrissey sings out of key on it.

He's not a fan of doing multiple takes in the studio.

Re: The Songs Which Certainly

I'm going to have to turn my back on you

909009.gif

Hahah - Fantastic - Nabootiful! - ThanksMC

I'm going to pinch this and use it when someone pi55es me off.

Back
Top Bottom