The Somewhat Slightly Official Online Valentine Thread

Kuiper

Better than Marr
In a few threads people have already asked each other to become their online valentine, so come here to somewhat slightly officially declare who is your online valentine or ask someone to become your online valentine.
love3.gif

My valentines (so far):
bikubesong - my platonic lesbian fiancée valentine
the more you explore me! - my male platonic drinking buddy valentine
virtually dead - my platonic last resort valentine
westendgirl - my platonic So Cal friend valentine
I don't care for the overabundance of the word "platonic" in there but I won't make a big deal about it. :p

Last edited:
As if one topic for Valentine's wasn't enough...now there is ANOTHER one...

As if one topic for Valentine's wasn't enough...now there is ANOTHER one...

mine is better

Mine is the best!

I've been planning this one for a long time. And this one serves a purpose. Yours, Viva, just announced the existence of the holiday. Robby's only asks you if you love it or hate it, which is a step above yours. But mine asks you to name your online valentines and can be used as a forum for asking people to be yours. But it wasn't really used and it's the 15th now, oh well.

Mine had more posts which means mine was the best!

In a few threads people have already asked each other to become their online valentine, so come here to somewhat slightly officially declare who is your online valentine or ask someone to become your online valentie.
love3.gif

My valentines (so far):
bikubesong - my platonic lesbian fiancée valentine
the more you explore me! - my male platonic drinking buddy valentine
virtually dead - my platonic last resort valentine
westendgirl - my platonic So Cal friend valentine
I don't care for the overabundance of the word "platonic" in there but I won't make a big deal about it. :p
Virtie? You lucky bastard:eek:

How is that lucky? I mean, not insulting virtie :o, I love virtie :), I'm just wondering what in particular you are referring to.
She's been like.. the forum queen:o And she's one of the greatest posters here. So you're lucky:)

Correction...I am the forum queen...it even SAYS it under my name...

Back
Top Bottom