The Smyths Performing 'RANK' - 'Panic On The Streets' Official Book Launch!

Dont take it personally, the book was finished 5 months ago... didnt know you then. But when I do the third edition you may just get in there:)

Well Phill, I suggest you go back and write an addendum, clearly stating my name and my committment to--and erroneous promotion of-- Smiths and Morrissey-themed events across Manchester! :cool:

I'm in the process of researching a book called Morrissey's 'Merica, I just need a pencil, paper & funding. I'm certain I can get the pencil n paper I just need a tad of help with the funding part.
Please make paypal payment donations to me & I'll put your name in the book, when I can get it published. :)

love

Grim

Dear Mr Slattenby

Thank you very much for the mention in your book, but I think you will find that you spelled "aggrevation" wrong. Of course, it should have been "aggrAvation". You did that just to annoy me - right?

It smells nice, too, not like that last one with the cheap paper.

Yours,

GU

£12.99?!!!

Bloody hell!

aye but wait 'til you get it Este it's quality paper, not that pulp shite like his last effort, you can smell the quality! :)

love

Grim

aye but wait 'til you get it Este it's quality paper, not that pulp shite like his last effort, you can smell the quality! :)

love

Grim

I'm really looking forward to sniffing my copy!:o

I hope book sniffing isn't habit forming...I feel like Morrissey walking into a branch of Rymans....oooh the anticipation!

Last edited:
Typical tight fisted comments from the Yorkshire Lass and the Scouser from Leigh (he'll probably rob a copy in Waterstones....)

I must admit when I first saw the price I was 'how much'?
But as Grim says, when you see the finished article, it looks very good and yes smells nice too!
The publishers have added in lots of photos too which had to be paid for.
However, I think most books now are priced a little higher so when they are in the shop or amazon with a good percentage off you feel you have a bargain!
Fopp and HMV usually have a couple of quid off immediately before going down a bit after a few months. But I need the royalties to pay for my holiday with the kids, so please buy at top whack:D:D

Jukebox Jury
Sat in the library as his street has had it's phone line down for 3 days now:mad:

You'll no doubt all be delighted to know that I have booked off the Thursday. The Friday however I was unable to do, so that'll be a fun day at work...

Pot. Kettle. Have you met?

You're a right tight fisted git! Complaining bout buying me a £2 drink! (thanks for that btw)

I seem to recall buying you TWO double vodkas AND also a short as well:p

Thanks for the loan of the bed afterwards;)

Jukebox Jury

I seem to recall buying you TWO double vodkas AND also a short as well:p

Thanks for the loan of the bed afterwards;)

Jukebox Jury

That must have been a right bastard carrying that back to Moston, especially after a skinful and at that time of night too.

That must have been a right bastard carrying that back to Moston, especially after a skinful and at that time of night too.

can you imagine him waking up in the morning & thinking where the fook did that come from? When I was his age it'd be a traffic cone!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom