The Smoking Popes

Chicago

Smoking Popes "Stay Down"

Would someone be willing to post an mp3 of the new smoking popes song "Stay Down"?

Re: Smoking Popes "Stay Down"

I echo the request if anyone has it...

Smoking Popes request

Anyone got You'll Never Walk Alone? I lost it when my PC crashed :(
Anyone who is kind enough to post it gets my thanks and love :D

smoking poppies

I know it has been asked several times before but I can't find Smoking Poppies's verion of You'll never walk alone. Can someone please upload it?

Thanx for your kindness

Re: smoking poppies

I know it has been asked several times before but I can't find Smoking Poppies's verion of You'll never walk alone. Can someone please upload it?

Thanx for your kindness

Cant help with the link, but try looking for The Smoking Popes instead.

Jukebox Jury

Any fans?

I am hooked on 'Born To Quit' and have started to get into 'Destination Failure'...they have some cracking tracks on their MySpacedface

Love PTxx.

I love, love, love them. When I lived in California, I saw them all of the last few times they played, and they are amazing live too. I would say they write some of the catchiest songs as well. Born To Quit and Destination Failure are absolute gems, and Get Fired is good too, but I like those other two better. First heard of them when I read an interview with them in an issue of the Morri'zine I think it was, and then finally saw them when they opened for Moz in 97', and liked them ever since. "Pretty Pathetic" also happens to be one of my favorite tracks, by anyone, ever. And can you ever really get tired of hearing "Need You Around?" I don't think it's actually possible.

I love, love, love them. When I lived in California, I saw them all of the last few times they played, and they are amazing live too. I would say they write some of the catchiest songs as well. Born To Quit and Destination Failure are absolute gems, and Get Fired is good too, but I like those other two better. First heard of them when I read an interview with them in an issue of the Morri'zine I think it was, and then finally saw them when they opened for Moz in 97', and liked them ever since. "Pretty Pathetic" also happens to be one of my favorite tracks, by anyone, ever. And can you ever really get tired of hearing "Need You Around?" I don't think it's actually possible.

Pretty Pathetic is great! I also love If You Don't Care, Midnight Moon, Under The Blanket and Mrs. You and Me

I need to hear more, more, more and I need to see them!

Love PTxx.

Pretty Pathetic is great! I also love If You Don't Care, Midnight Moon, Under The Blanket and Mrs. You and Me

I need to hear more, more, more and I need to see them!

Love PTxx.

I know, I could see them play every week if they would. Too bad we don't live in Chicago, because they pretty much do play there every week. They're doing two gigs there this month! Damn, I'm going to put them on now. If you ever do get the chance to see them, definitely do it, even it involves a little bit of travel. They are really great, especially "Pretty Pathetic" which turns into one of the biggest crowd singalongs every time. There used to be some really good live clips on youtube you could try checking out. *sigh* Can't forget "Writing a Letter."

Back
Top Bottom