The Smiths Were In My Sex Education Video..

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
I was so glad
I was dozing over Clymidia, and the Oscilate Wildly came one
also.
Suede, Blur and Elastica were on too.
And everyone either looked like Damon Albarn or Mani

Clymidia is hardly something to dream of! :D
appartently Syphilis is on the rise :)

It's funny when they say "so..be careful" and look at a particular few :p
Have you ever seen a 15yr Old boy confonted with a femme-dom? :D

It's funny when they say "so..be careful" and look at a particular few :p
Have you ever seen a 15yr Old boy confonted with a femme-dom? :D

Speak for yourself *shudders from memories*

I've gotta go to my therap-... I mean, I've gotta go water my garden.

I remember in our sex eductaion class they gave out dildo's and we had to put condoms on them.

Apparently you weren't meant to put in them in your mouth or any other cleft. They could have said earlier:o

I NEVER got a dildo! :eek: Why on earth not?

by the way this is nikolai...adding an extra question - do you remeber all the islay wikipedia?

I NEVER got a dildo! :eek: Why on earth not?

by the way this is nikolai...adding an extra question - do you remeber all the islay wikipedia?

mmh they didn't give them to the girls in our class, just the boys and we didn't get to keep them. Well i got to keep mine because it was soiled.

Of course, how could i forget? I'm planning a trip one day to see the Kilarrow Parish Church, get a bottle of freshly brewed malt whisky, go bird watching and visit George Robertson's old house.

Last edited:
mmh they didn't give them to the girls in our class, just the boys and we didn't get to keep mine. Well i got to keep mine because it was soiled.

Of course, how could i forget? I'm planning a trip one day to see the Kilarrow Parish Church, get a bottle of freshly brewed malt whisky, go bird watching and visit George Robertson's old house.

Oh you never fail to make me larf.....i remember good old fdb days...talking about largs.

virties otherwisae engaged...shes a bit drunk..on the floor...makign this noise "nghaiEROTICPAPAER"

Oh you never fail to make me larf.....i remember good old fdb days...talking about largs.

virties otherwisae engaged...shes a bit drunk..on the floor...makign this noise "nghaiEROTICPAPAER"

How apt for them to be the good old days considering whos forum it is.

aah Largs the home of crap.

tell her i agree, paper is very erotic.

So whatever happened to teaching abstinence and that sex gives you a plethora of diseases that kill you?

EDIT: Or is this just an American thing (I bet it is).

How apt for them to be the good old days considering whos forum it is.

aah Largs the home of crap.

tell her i agree, paper is very erotic.

she says "goood goobtd"

i was on there a few days ago....blooody hell! all hell has broken loose! haha.

largs is ace. ICE CREAM. YES YES YES

hahahaha! :p

:D We can all laugh now, but you would think being an an adolescent boy is a confusing enough time without supposed educaters throwing dildo's in the mix.

So whatever happened to teaching abstinence and that sex gives you a plethora of diseases that kill you?

EDIT: Or is this just an American thing (I bet it is).

That was in there somewhere. The sex toys are more memorable from the experience.

she says "goood goobtd"

i was on there a few days ago....blooody hell! all hell has broken loose! haha.

largs is ace. ICE CREAM. YES YES YES

Is she singing "I Am The Walrus"?

It has, Pete told someone that he would "f*** them up" and that he had sexual relations with their mother.

I though you didn't like Largs, the ice cream is good though.

Anywho i must be off, the city light await.

Enjoy your night in God's Country.

did he not alude tyo taking her "up the shitter" haha...yeah i was online. he's really not well just now is he? gods country MY ARSE bye

did he not alude tyo taking her "up the shitter" haha...yeah i was online. he's really not well just now is he? gods country MY ARSE bye

"Your mum dien't mind a suck on he old glass dick when i was shooting your littlr brother up her shitter"

:D

No, i don't think he is.

I'm sure it's a lovley place.

cheerio

Back
Top Bottom