The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
Is that all you've got? Someone with a profile photo of a bisexual man (and wife-beater), visiting the fan forum of a gay artist, pretending to be a homophobe? What an idiot.

No you retarded c***. Homophobia doesn't exist and Morrissey isn't gay, he's Christian. I wouldn't care if he was gay anyways. That has zero to do with the trolling f*****ry that I've called out here

No you retarded c***. Homophobia doesn't exist and Morrissey isn't gay, he's Christian. I wouldn't care if he was gay anyways. That has zero to do with the trolling f*****ry that I've called out here

Because there are no gay Christians, right? Just like there are no paedophile priests?

Wake up. Morrissey hated the influence of Catholicism and it's probably reason number 1 as to why he has been completely f***ed up about his own sexuality his entire life. You're a mega-troll, the idea of you "calling out" other trolls is laughable.

tt.jpg

Because there are no gay Christians, right? Just like there are no paedophile priests?

Wake up. Morrissey hated the influence of Catholicism and it's probably reason number 1 as to why he has been completely f***ed up about his own sexuality his entire life. You're a mega-troll, the idea of you "calling out" other trolls is laughable.

He's not hidden his attraction to men or his rage at The Catholic Church because of their stance on sexuality. He has been muttering about being a Christian & flashing a rosary recently, but I'm going to assume that's whatever nervous breakdown he's having. I can't see him dutifully heading to mass on a Sunday (without being struck by lightning or being rude to the priest).

No, gay isn't an Identity. You're on basic bitch level. Morrissey identifies currently as a Christian so I take him at his word. Homophobia is a nonsense term. If you had a strong man in your life you wouldn't be on message boards nagging other men. Find some logos

Everyone on this forum is laughing at you for being such a f***ing retard. "Morrissey isn't gay" is the best shit I've heard all week.

Probably the most shocking revelation that could ever be made about Morrissey is that he was heterosexual all along. (on a side note - has anyone ever asked him why he writes things on himself or on his hat - like bad, fake & vile. That's some major self-hate going on.)

If Moz decides to reunite the Smiths, the twat DramaJ wont be notified so dont get your hopes up yet, Fake Skinny usernames and assorted DramaJ troll twats.:lbf:

Moz is the Smiths after all, and he owns the name.:lbf::lbf: Since the cometic twat was ousted.:laughing:
Absolutamente de acuerdo !!!!!!! Es como puse en otro hilo :El ALMA DE LOS SMITHS ES MORRISSEY!!! ES SU ESTILO LETRAS Y FORMA DE DECIR ,OSEA SU GRAN SENSIBILIDAD QUE LE PERMITE EXPRESAR E INTERPRETAR SUS CANCIONES ,CON TANTO SENTIMIENTO,POR ESO ME GUSTA TANTO!!!! MOZ TE LLEGA,Y SMITHS SIN MOZ NUNCA HABRIA SIDO LOQUE FUE

Probably the most shocking revelation that could ever be made about Morrissey is that he was heterosexual all along. (on a side note - has anyone ever asked him why he writes things on himself or on his hat - like bad, fake & vile. That's some major self-hate going on.)

It’s the character he’s singing through that feels vile.
Though, not to say he or anyone has not felt ugly,unlovable , it wouldn’t be human to have not gone through that.

anyway....

I've friends in this business and I confirm with 100 percent certainty this booking was being "shopped". It will happen both M&M certainly will not turn down the lucre forever.

I've friends in this business and I confirm with 100 percent certainty this booking was being "shopped". It will happen both M&M certainly will not turn down the lucre forever.
Johnny certainly won't be involved, this tweet speaks volumes.
Maybe Moz plans a Smiths-tour in 2020 just to spite Johnny and the British press.
It would be completeley out of character as Moz isn't one to look back. We never even got a Viva Hate or Vauxhall-themed anniversary tour.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: just cant cut it musically. times have changed and DramaJ has not been able to go beyond his one
:guitar: chicka chicka riff. He is too limited. Had he improved his musical abilities, he may have been allowed to play behind a curtain.:)
But awful and muffled would make it even worse. What a disaster this Dramatic one turned out to be.:lbf:

Is that all you've got? Someone with a profile photo of a bisexual man (and wife-beater), visiting the fan forum of a gay artist and pretending to be a homophobe? What an idiot. Do you troll fans of the Pet Shop Boys and Queen as well, or is it only tortured closet cases that interest you?

Everybody should just go troll the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum. Thats the solution.:smilecat:

WAIT!!!:frowning:

NO SUCH THING!! ZERO INTERESTED IN the TWATTED ONE:lbf:

Everyone on this forum is laughing at you for being such a f***ing retard. "Morrissey isn't gay" is the best shit I've heard all week.

Who's laughing? You and your butt buddies? You're a bundle of sticks that cries about Morrissey being racist and whatever else meanwhile you support trans kids and love sodomy. You're a weak bitch so you can get off my dick now and obsess over someone else you little turd

Who's laughing? You and your butt buddies? You're a bundle of sticks that cries about Morrissey being racist and whatever else meanwhile you support trans kids and love sodomy. You're a weak bitch so you can get off my dick now and obsess over someone else you little turd

No, everyone is laughing at you, you spew the same shit over a over again. I’m starting to think you are gay yourself or you mess with kids and the stuff you spout on here is to redeem yourself.

No, everyone is laughing at you, you spew the same shit over a over again. I’m starting to think you are gay yourself or you mess with kids and the stuff you spout on here is to redeem yourself.

Says the retard that supports trans children and hates Morrissey yet is on here constantly obsessed

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom