The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
:lbf: Where did I get them, on the train? Flame grills on the Transpennine Express...only in my dreams.:(

You cold easily have purchased a bag of them before embarking.:nomouth:

:cool:

Moz should get a Smiths band together with former members, no matter how momentary, and without DramaJ, DH Andy and
FH Mike, and do a tour of Football Stadiums across the US and Europe. Moz owns the Smiths name, since DramaJ was eliminated from the group.:)

That would be an excellent idea. Have DramaJ mgmt (Jr and the Missus) have coronary where they stand where they hear the news.:lbf:

DramaJ himself will probably be sedated so he wont know the Smiths from the Jeffersons.:lbf:

If Moz decides to reunite the Smiths, the twat DramaJ wont be notified so dont get your hopes up yet, Fake Skinny usernames and assorted DramaJ troll twats.:lbf:

Moz is the Smiths after all, and he owns the name.:lbf::lbf: Since the cometic twat was ousted.:laughing:

Does anyone else find it strange that there’s been no denial from “Live Nation” or from Morrissey’s representatives or his official site? I hope their silence means this could really be in the works.

Well that puts and end to that rumour then!

Smoke screen, creates anticipation & increases expectation.

Hardly going to be the one to confirm is he?

Loads more fake marketing mileage to do to milk this yet.

Don't yu know anything about how this works, Dullard? FFS get a grip.

And if it happens, will you be there applauding from the wings, or hurling abuse in a girlie-stylie carrying placards with benny, trill, and that other non-entity?

Genuinely interested.

Back
Top Bottom