The Smiths - This Charming Man (Desolated Mix)

rafhy mxs

hi guys!!, well, i've been making a mix of this charming man, and finished him, with the stems we have, and that was the result.

if you like it, subscribe to the channel for more mixes, i want to hear from you

Nice work. Where's that pic from?

Can you offer up the FLAC audio of your mix for download?

:)

can you be kind enough to eliminate the annoying, sucky :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: :guitar:?
maybe find a Jesse or Alain one to replace it:hammer:

hi guys!!, well, i've been making a mix of this charming man, and finished him, with the stems we have, and that was the result.

if you like it, subscribe to the channel for more mixes, i want to hear from you

good effort,well done.

My weird comment: I think the original one is by far better and the mix is quite worse that the original (sorry, I'm just being honest).

HOWEVER.... it is still a very good job... it really sounds like an "Charming man" alternative version that could have been released in a single a B side. So it is still a good work (and sorry for my criticism, the song is so damn perfect that it's hard to improve it, almost impossible... so it's not lack of talent, it's just so perfect that it's hard to touch it and make it EVEN better).

My weird comment: I think the original one is by far better and the mix is quite worse that the original (sorry, I'm just being honest).

HOWEVER.... it is still a very good job... it really sounds like an "Charming man" alternative version that could have been released in a single a B side. So it is still a good work (and sorry for my criticism, the song is so damn perfect that it's hard to improve it, almost impossible... so it's not lack of talent, it's just so perfect that it's hard to touch it and make it EVEN better).
ok, is your opinion, but i agree that the mastering could have been better, the stems we have are of dubious quality and are extremely compressed, if we had a multitrack of this song i would have much more creative freedom, it was hard to make it sound good, but is what I could do with what we have.

The stems (inc Stop Me) were reverse engineered from a video game and shared here at the time via 'Gurglejerk' / 'altscott3000' and sent/shared by myself many times thereafter - there was never an uncompressed version unfortunately.
They initially circulated in ogg format and I believe that was the in-game format used.
IBEH wasn't shared/cracked IIRC.
The media unwittingly use them for things like 'hear the isolated bass line...', which always makes me chuckle.
Regards,
FWD.

The stems (inc Stop Me) were reverse engineered from a video game and shared here at the time via 'Gurglejerk' / 'altscott3000' and sent/shared by myself many times thereafter - there was never an uncompressed version unfortunately.
They initially circulated in ogg format and I believe that was the in-game format used.
IBEH wasn't shared/cracked IIRC.
The media unwittingly use them for things like 'hear the isolated bass line...', which always makes me chuckle.
Regards,
FWD.
yeah, hopefully someday leaks other stems / multitracks, i would love to do a BSA mix

ok, is your opinion, but i agree that the mastering could have been better, the stems we have are of dubious quality and are extremely compressed, if we had a multitrack of this song i would have much more creative freedom, it was hard to make it sound good, but is what I could do with what we have.

Ah, lol.... I sounded grumpy. It's a good job, it's just that it's as if they asked you: "Improve Botticelli's Birth of Venus".... and you can be incredibly talented, but it's so damn perfect that it's hard to get WHAT could be improved.

Back
Top Bottom