The Smiths the story of the Soldier on "Meat is Murder"

Surprised all those other pictures of that guy haven't been used as bootleg covers and concert backdrops.

So, in short, the c*** has always altered photographs.

I jest.

I get the changing of the text on the helmet. In fact, I support it. f*** the armed forces.

Please Google My Lai Massacre.

Please Google Kent State shootings.

What I don't get, is photoshatting your product into pics of every dead celeb on this f***ing rock.

Interfering with a soldier's helmet should be illegal. Nobody touches mine.

I jest.

I get the changing of the text on the helmet. In fact, I support it. f*** the armed forces.

What I don't get, is photoshatting your product into pics of every dead celeb on this f***ing rock.
I agree: the appropriation of images of dead people, for the purposes of propagating one’s own agenda really is cruel and unusual. Thank God society at large never has anything to do with such practices.

By way of achieving a level of recompense, I want Morrissey to know that—once he has departed—my children will be lobbying the state to feature his features on the back of a £20 note. That’ll show him.

I jest.

Probably just to have something to post.

Wee essays about his influences, with their pictures, would be better.

Ya survival does not depend on murder any further.
Only ye brutality, gluttony and obliviousness are bein' satiated.
You do you - but mind your manners, lest ye be snared, lanced, strapped and roasted with the rest of your ilk, Wild Turkey. Keep your f***ing dull, malnourished claws out of other people’s business, bitch.

Remind me again how a herbivore fares against a carnivore in nature.
Hippos and elephants kill the lion, every time.

I might also remind you that gorillas and pandas have no ‘natural’ predators.

Rhinos are amongst the most formidable mammals on the planet.

Your point is?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems strange to me that the subject of a photo doesn’t have legal right to dispute it’s use because they don’t own the rights to it. Laws are strange.

You do you - but mind your manners, lest ye be snared, lanced, strapped and roasted with the rest of your ilk, Wild Turkey. Keep your f***ing dull, malnourished claws out of other people’s business, bitch.

Hahaa!
The barbaric mind can't comprehend the insightful senses of the Wild Turkey dimensions.
The next evolutionary step for the human bein' is consciousness.
Ye can not stop it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom