"The Smiths - Special Collectors' Magazine", another bloody one, out

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
From the magazine that Morrissey may very well send to the knackers' yard next summer comes...

SMITHS.gif

...with a 'personal' introduction from Johnny Marr.
It's up-to-date enough to refer to the Stone Roses reunification but they forget to mention the recent litigation. Funny that.

Is there really anything left to be said? :rolleyes:

p.s ~ In this weeks 'normal' 'NME' there is an interview with Johnny Marr in which he states that he was in e-mail contact about the 'Complete' project with all three ex-Smiffs, including Moz. I know, I know, it's shocking....Morrissey may actually have been a little parsimonious with la vérité :eek:

From the magazine that Morrissey may very well send to the knackers' yard next summer comes...

...with a 'personal' introduction from Johnny Marr.
It's up-to-date enough to refer to the Stone Roses reunification but they forget to mention the recent litigation. Funny that.

Is there really anything left to be said? :rolleyes:

Perhaps nothing new in there, but still a nice collection of interviews and album reviews from the 1980s in one neat little package.
Highly recommended. :thumb:

Cheers,

I.R.

I just got it. Nothing particularly new, but the Morrissey NME letters are fun, and the Melody Maker article where they got the fanzine writers to interview him is quite good. Johnny's intro is heartfelt.

Marr_Intro_031111.JPG

P.

Last edited:
Which month issue is this?

Cheers!

mbr.

Back
Top Bottom