The Smiths on Hollyoaks...

TLOTFamousIP

At Last, I Am Born
On Friday's Hollyoaks (on Channel 4 tomorrow) the show kicks off with 'Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me' and ends with an acoustic cover of 'Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want'.

There must be a fan on the show as they had Scott Matthews cover of 'The Boy With the Thorn In His Side' on there a couple of months back...

They could play my entire music collection. I still would rather boil my head than watch this shite.

On Friday's Hollyoaks (on Channel 4 tomorrow) the show kicks off with 'Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me' and ends with an acoustic cover of 'Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want'.

There must be a fan on the show as they had Scott Matthews cover of 'The Boy With the Thorn In His Side' on there a couple of months back...

How do you know this? You get on these TV shows, so that must have something to do with it. Submitted your biog yet? I lied through my teeth on mine*

Peter

*may not have lied through teeth

I don't watch it, its not my kinda thing.
But, its on straight after The Simpsons, and that is always watched in this house, so, if the TV doesn't get switched over, I might catch a bit of the beginning. Its always nice to hear Moz or The Smiths :)

Didn't hear Last night... but please please please was actually a cover, not sure who it was though.
ps: yes I know I'm sad for watching hollyoaks but I only watch it for the hot gay priest lol

ps: yes I know I'm sad for watching hollyoaks but I only watch it for the hot gay priest lol

A hot gay priest ey? *considers making Hollyoaks a new addition to her 'must watch' list* :D

Did someone say "hot gay priest?"

thorn_birds_restored.jpg

They could play my entire music collection. I still would rather boil my head than watch this shite.

Everyone has to have a guilty pleasure, Hollyoaks is mine*

*and Avril Lavigne. But that goes no further than this forum...

How do you know this? You get on these TV shows, so that must have something to do with it. Submitted your biog yet? I lied through my teeth on mine*

Peter

*may not have lied through teeth

I've seen the future. And it includes us beating the Eggheads :D Well, that and I watched the E4 early screening of tomorrow's show...

I've not filled it out just yet, I'm going to sit down with a cup of tea at lunchtime tomorrow and lie... I mean, plough my way through it.

Didn't hear Last night... but please please please was actually a cover, not sure who it was though.

That's why I said it was an acoustic cover... ;)
I liked it, would be good to find out who did that version.

Back
Top Bottom