The Smiths/Morrissey rare items for sale

I don't see anything there that is rare. This guy is selling everyday Smiths Cassette singles for $35.00...:crazy:

Third from the top; I don't have it! Wish me luck.

Thanks Beau! The only item not overpriced on the list and the only one I needed. "Third one from the top" I wish I never read this thread. Painful:tears:

I don't see anything there that is rare. This guy is selling everyday Smiths Cassette singles for $35.00...:crazy:

LOL, I said the same things when i saw that. He's way overpriced on 99% of it. ONLY thing I'd be interested in is the Green Vinyl TQID record, but for $100 bucks? Ill pass. If he thinks he's going to get anywhere near $3000 for that stuff...thats wishful thinking...he wont.

Did this guy work for Amoeba records or something? seems to be in line w/their thinking price wise. They're 90% of the time, overpriced on alot of their stuff.

Last edited:
Third from the top; I don't have it! Wish me luck.

I wish you luck! Still don't get the CD grading policy, VG+, is that the insert or what? If it plays fine on all apparatus (and now you can have it fixed), the disc itself should be mint regardless.

Well, he never replied to my email or text message. I've been after that disc for ages now.

Thanks Beau! The only item not overpriced on the list and the only one I needed. "Third one from the top" I wish I never read this thread. Painful:tears:

I'll trade you my copy;)

Any Moz TP I don't allready have will do;-)

Back
Top Bottom