The Smiths meets Hip Hop

Good stuff.
Very interesting

I hope you dont get flack for this.

This is a cool interpretation of the Smiths Music and you as an artist can represent it however you wish.

Not bad at all - thanks for drawing it to our attention.

Love this! Would be great to hear even more of the same with other Smiths/Moz-samples if you've got the time. Very relaxing and fresh. You've got yourself a new fan here! :)

Thanks for the comments!

@spineless-swine: I got more beats on my hard disk with Moz/Smiths-Samples. I will upload them.

good work on these they're really fun haha ... would be nice to use a few more vocal samples though

Bigmouth's mix is brilliant and The Boy with the thorn... would be great if it wasn't for those little pauses in between. I love Heaven knows as well.

Good work.

If anyone is familiar with the hardcore band Cold World, their drummer is also a hiphop-producer of sorts, and he put out a CD of remixes/mashups some years ago, and one of them is a mashup of 'How Soon Is Now' and 'Shook Ones pt.2' (Mobb Deep). It's actually pretty cool. Or at least I think so. MP3 here: http://www.mediafire.com/?nyhvwl3zz4m

Gotta check this out, I had the same idea..Hip Hop or rock good music is good music plain & simple!!

Tags
crap
Back
Top Bottom