The Smiths - "Higher Rank" anyone?

Hectik

I have Dances with Octupus but I've been searching for this recording since I lost my copy in a move. If anyone out there has a copy it would be truly appreciated! :thumb:

is this the full show? Unlike Rank?

More than Rank but not the full show.

The "Higher Rank" and "Unruly Girl" bootleg cds feature the excellent sounding 17 songs from the radio broadcast, so that's the 14 titles also found on "Rank" plus "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out", "Frankly Mr Shankly" and "How Soon Is Now?". The manufactured bootleg cd "Dance With Octopusses" features 12 songs from the radio broadcast, including the same three absent from "Rank" but included on "Higher Rank".

From Passions

Collectors interested in the complete concert and willing to settle for an audience recording will be interested in a scarcely circulated good quality lossless audience master which has made it onto the internet in 2007 (recorder: DJ).

Does anyone have this recording?
I am surprised that this and Wolverhampton Soundboard recordings have yet to surface.

Collectors interested in the complete concert and willing to settle for an audience recording will be interested in a scarcely circulated good quality lossless audience master which has made it onto the internet in 2007 (recorder: DJ).

Does anyone have this recording?

If you're happy with torrents, then the DJ master is here. Master video of the same gig is here.

I am surprised that this and Wolverhampton Soundboard recordings have yet to surface.

Where did you hear of a soundboard recording?

Last edited:
If you're happy with torrents, then the DJ master is here. Master video of the same gig is here.

Where did you hear of a soundboard recording?

Not a fan of torrents, hoping someone has it and is willin to download.

Considering there are official soundboard releases of songs from Wolverhampton, then I assume the entire show is available not just Sweet And Tender Hooligan.

"Sweet And Tender Hooligan" from this show was released in audio form on the "Interesting Drug" 12" single and cd-single

If anyone snagged the better/full version posted on Smithstorrents, I'd be grateful if you'd upload it here.

With thanks,
- unrulyboy -

Back
Top Bottom