The Smiths Guitar Chords

"I bought The Smiths Complete Chord Songbook from Amazon last year and its totally amazing. The Songs have all been arranged in to chords which means its great for the begginer and you can start playing straight away, though I advise buying a Capo and a decent tuner as some songs like Bigmouth Strikes Again, There is a light that never goes out, Stop me and This Charming Man require the use of a Capo or change in guitar tuning."
- some guy in london
but here are some scans for those of you that are interested in Smiths Chords

http://www.mediafire.com/?2vzdps5d0p5

"I bought The Smiths Complete Chord Songbook from Amazon last year and its totally amazing. The Songs have all been arranged in to chords which means its great for the begginer and you can start playing straight away, though I advise buying a Capo and a decent tuner as some songs like Bigmouth Strikes Again, There is a light that never goes out, Stop me and This Charming Man require the use of a Capo or change in guitar tuning."
- some guy in london
but here are some scans for those of you that are interested in Smiths Chords

http://www.mediafire.com/?2vzdps5d0p5

thank you so so so so much!! it's really hard to find accurate smiths chords ahhhh thank you so much this is awesome :D

evergreennightmare, this is a real treat. Big time. Thanks so much for sharing this...

i love this guitar book. i got it for xmas last year and i only wish it was bigger in size. i found it funny how most songs i have played without a capo call for a capo and sound EXACTLY the same as how i had played them for 10+ years.

i love this guitar book. i got it for xmas last year and i only wish it was bigger in size. i found it funny how most songs i have played without a capo call for a capo and sound EXACTLY the same as how i had played them for 10+ years.

hmm of course they sound alike, the trick is to match Johnny Marr's sound.

as for the the rest of the scans i'll post in the morning i'm tired and i want to go to bed.

yeah it's been removed off of "myfiles" on media fire.

i'm trying to make room for a clip i'm uploading from the Palladium06
i'll re-upload the files tonight after i post the clip or else maybe someone can repost their copy of ??

actually if your looking for a specific song to tide you off i;ll upload just that?

yeah it's been removed off of "myfiles" on media fire.

i'm trying to make room for a clip i'm uploading from the Palladium06
i'll re-upload the files tonight after i post the clip or else maybe someone can repost their copy of ??

actually if your looking for a specific song to tide you off i;ll upload just that?

i have half of them, but the one's i can't find at all are and really want! are: draize train, i want the one i cant have, i don;t owe you anything, golden lights, handsome devil, keep mine hidden, girlfirend in coma. but i can wait for when you have enough space if you like.

Back
Top Bottom