The Smiths film probably won't feature a white band

A

Anonymous

They've done it to Dickens. The Smiths will be next!

The world has gone nuts!

Dev Patel has been cast as David Copperfield.

They've done it to Dickens. The Smiths will be next!

The world has gone nuts!

Dev Patel has been cast as David Copperfield.

What?! The world has gone nuts! I thought David Copperfield was cast as David Copperfield?

What?! The world has gone nuts! I thought David Copperfield was cast as David Copperfield?

No, no! David Copperfield has been cast as David Copperfield, but David Copperfield has changed his ethnicity from a white english David Copperfield to an Indian David Copperfield.

They pulled a similar stunt with The Dark Tower film.

They'll pull a similar stunt when they cast The Smiths.

Dev Patel really doesn't understand the work of Charles Dickens.

"Patel, who grew up in Rayners Lane, said that he felt alienated by period dramas on film and television when he was younger, but believes his new film is more “relatable” as it reflects a “multi-cultural and rich” London."
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...copperfield-colourblind-casting-a4341826.html

I'm pretty sure he hasn't read any of Charles Dickens' works.

Anyway, I'd like Forest Whitaker to play Morrissey in The Smiths film. Will Smith could play Marr. Morgan Freeman could play Mike Joyce and James Earl Jones could play Andy Rourke.

The Smiths:

Morrissey
images

Johnny Marr
images

Mike Joyce
images

Andy Rourke
images

Before you know it, we'll have Laurence Olivier as Othello and Ben Kingsley as Ghandi.

As long as Eddie Murphy is cast as me Urbanus then I'm totally fine with it.

No, no! David Copperfield has been cast as David Copperfield, but David Copperfield has changed his ethnicity from a white english David Copperfield to an Indian David Copperfield.

They pulled a similar stunt with The Dark Tower film.

They'll pull a similar stunt when they cast The Smiths.
For the former, a stunt only an illusionist can pull even alongside a true magician.
Idris Elba will probably play the lead role of Steven Patrick Morrissey.
He's all the rage in PC rage. :ahhh:
He better not be the next James Bond. Aaaagh!
That's the way everything works both inside and outside Hollywood these days, doesn't it? ?! :crazy:

A jewish ABBA playing "Circumsise me circumsise you" aaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa.

Louis Saha has nothing to do with it.

Louis-saha-mn2s.png

There is nothing we can do
slicing me slicing you
Sahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then they add black female NASA heroes and war heroes from India.

LOL

Anyway, I'd like Forest Whitaker to play Morrissey in The Smiths film. Will Smith could play Marr. Morgan Freeman could play Mike Joyce and James Earl Jones could play Andy Rourke.
Not diverse enough for modern audiences - at least one of them needs to be a woman. Maybe a cameo from Whoopi Goldberg as Craig Gannon?

Not diverse enough for modern audiences - at least one of them needs to be a woman. Maybe a cameo from Whoopi Goldberg as Craig Gannon?

That's a really good point. Can you imagine the outcry if there wasn't a female in the movie of The Smiths? So Whoopi Goldberg is in the band. Pretty good cast if you ask me!

Hmm! Another problem I can forsee is that I've only gone and cast a straight actor to play Morrissey. The internet would go nuts! So we need either a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, genderqueer, black male or female to play Morrissey.

Casting movies is bloody tough!

Jada Pinkett Smith could play Morrissey. There could be a relationship between her character (Morrissey) and Will Smith's character (Marr). Plus they are married in real life and their last names are Smith.

The last I heard they're looking for Lassie to play the role of Morrissey. Craig Gannon was going to be an unknown and unsigned siamese cat in the cameo appearance. :poutingcat:

Everyone that posted in this thread is retarded.
Including yourself and, unfortunately, moi responding to you -- the newest retard, not me.
The sacrifices we must make sometimes as an object lesson of humility. Sigh! :D

Back
Top Bottom