The Smiths feature in latest issue of Mojo - March 2008

Kitty3780

Not right in the head
Apologies if someone has already posted this, but I did a quick search and couldn't see it...

In the March 2008 issue of Mojo, released today, there is a 24 page feature on The Smiths, who are the issue's cover stars. They also feature in the top 50 Indie records countdown.

For more details, please follow the link:

Mojo 172 - March 2008

Uh....

So, what does everyone think of the new song titles? Who're you voting for today? How's the weather where you are? Um...

Well.

I think they are ok. I am not voting. The weather is mild. I prefer sugar in tea rather than coffee. Who am i that i come to be here ear eear ear hear earrr eeaarre?

Holy mother of....:eek:

You frinkers probably already know about the photos under the archive,number 1, here.

Peter

Ta for the Jake Walters site. Yes, I've seen those photos before.

As for frinkers wetting knickers, uh, may I state for the record that I nearly lost my lunch looking at the photo of supposedly Mozzer's arse? Before anyone calls me a prude, I've had to watch countless bare male buttocks heaving up and down everyday at work. I've seen Ron Jeremy getting rimmed, and I've shrugged.

I've been treated to the unbidden spectacle of Mozzer's bare arse cheeks, and try as I might to repress it, I cannot forget it. This Greatest Hits piccy doesn't look like what I remember of Mozzer's arse.

Back
Top Bottom