The Smiths-Eager To Be Held(B-Sides)

Handsome Devil(b-side Hand In Glove)
Jeane
Wonderful Woman(b-sides This Charming Man)
Hand In Glove
I Don't Owe You Anything
Jeane(Hand In Glove 12' by S.Shaw)
Barbarism Begins At Home(Promotional version)
How Soon Is Now?(Promotional version)
Nowhere Fast
Stretch Out And Wait
Shakespeare's Sister
Meat Is Murder(B-sides 12'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore)
The Draize Train(b-side Panic)
Work Is A Four Letter Word
I Keep Mine Hidden(b-sides 12'' Girlfriend In A Coma)
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
What's The World?(b-sides 12'' I Stared Something...)
Rusholme Ruffians
Nowhere Fast
William, It Was Really Nothing(b-sides Last Night...)
Hand In Glove(b-side There Is A Light...)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jvbgm5

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum.

Thank you so much for this download! Good to get all these tracks in one place rather than various tapes, 12"s, cds etc. :horny::horny::horny:

Unfortunately though when I download it I get a message stating that the file for the last track is 'corrupt'.:tears:

Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me? If so, any chance of uploading the live version of 'Hand In Glove' from the 'There is a Light..' single again? It's the only track out of the 19 that I do not have on any format!

Thanks

Bozzy

Ps sorry to ask for something to be uploaded on my first post! (I've found links for this track but they all seem to be dead)

Hi, can someone tell me how to open this on a Mac? I easily downloaded it, but I don't know how to open it. You can tell I'm not very computer literate. Thanks if you can help. I've never heard the proper version of Wonderful Women and I"m absolutely gagging for it.

Hi, can someone tell me how to open this on a Mac? I easily downloaded it, but I don't know how to open it. You can tell I'm not very computer literate. Thanks if you can help. I've never heard the proper version of Wonderful Women and I"m absolutely gagging for it.

Dear Billy,
You must download a software called 'winrar', it's free, and then you will be able to open a rar.file.
Hope it will help you.

WinRAR won't do much for a Mac user. ;) But if you're using OS X, billy_liar, just try double-clicking the file. StuffIt Expander will take care of it. If you don't have StuffIt Expander, you can get it here.

Back
Top Bottom