The Smiths - Demos and Studio Outtakes CD Artwork

aido

Bonjour, and by way of introduction, here's my efforts for a CD cover to compliment the above tracks. Designed to nestle comfortably amongst the official releases.

Shouts to "Extra Track (and a Tacky Badge)" & "The Power of Independent Trucking" for inspiration, text, and stimulation of the auditory pathways.

Download here:
DOSE 025..zip

And in the interim, if anyone has good quality rips of the European "Stop me..." and the Shaw/Marr/Rourke BBC tracks, please hit me up. For completeness sake.

Enjoy

x

Last edited:
Bonjour, and by way of introduction, here's my efforts for a CD cover to compliment the above tracks. Designed to nestle comfortably amongst the official releases.

Shouts to "Extra Track (and a Tacky Badge)" & "The Power of Independent Trucking" for inspiration, text, and stimulation of the auditory pathways.

Download here:
DOSE 025..zip

And in the interim, if anyone has good quality rips of the European "Stop me..." and the Shaw/Marr/Rourke BBC tracks, please hit me up. For completeness sake.

Enjoy

x

Great job, thank you very much!
Cheeky as this might sound, would you be willing to do something similar for the Revelation bootleg?
Some raw materials attached...

Cheers,

I.R.

Great job, thank you very much!
Cheeky as this might sound, would you be willing to do something similar for the Revelation bootleg?
Some raw materials attached...

Cheers,

I.R.

Sure, you have any text to go inside?
I know very little about this release, if anything at all.

Here come the lynch mob....I'm a Smiths fan, not a Morrissey fan. Well, not one of much merit anyhow.

Sure, you have any text to go inside?
I know very little about this release, if anything at all.

Here come the lynch mob....I'm a Smiths fan, not a Morrissey fan. Well, not one of much merit anyhow.

Excellent, thank you!
No, I have no text to go on the inside...
A simple front cover, rear tray insert and disc label in similar quality to what you have produced for the Smiths release would be really cool. :thumb:

No shame in not being as big a fan of Mozza as of The Smiths btw, after all The Smiths output is way better than most of the stuff Morrissey released as a solo artist. There is no substitute for Johnny's guitar arrangements in my opinion...

Anyway, the release in question, 'Revelation' is a vinyl only bootleg released at the back end of Dec 2009 (or early 2010) that contains what at the time were previously unheard/unreleased Morrissey tracks.

Cheers,

I.R.

Back
Top Bottom