The Smiths - Complete CD box charts at #63 in the UK album chart

Surely this box reached a good position.
Tell me, why didn't Stephane update PJLM with 2011 releases?

For your interest

Surely this box reached a good position.

*sigh*

Stephane has to earn a living, PJLM is one of his hobbies, not his full-time job.

He needs more time to update contents of the site.

Re: For your interest

Maybe he needs a moderator for his website. I know someone who would be perfect for that responsibility :D

*sigh*

Stephane has to earn a living, PJLM is one of his hobbies, not his full-time job.

*sigh*

I know that.
I just noticed that PJLM is missing "Art-hounds" and "Scandinavia" lyrics and Smiths' box.

*sigh*

f*** you, pig. Someone asks an honest question and you go ahead and give a sarcastic *sigh* as if the question was SOOOO annoying to you. Well, then don't answer, asshole.

why didn't Stephane update PJLM with 2011 releases?

Because I have a job outside PJLM.
Because I have a social life
Because I'm just back from being out of the country for 1 month
Because there are other sections of PJLM that also need work

and because the box has just been out a few days... you need to give me time to receive my own copy. It's not like it's been out for months.

Stephane

and because the box has just been out a few days... you need to give me time to receive my own copy. It's not like it's been out for months.

Stephane
Christ Stephane, you should not respond to the vile insulting post by Sparkleboy. This poster has serious mental health issues as is evidenced by numerous posts in the past. (I will now brace myself for a similar barrage of insults).

Stephane
Well.. I just asked it because you usually update PJLM before the releasing is out then I though it would be late.
I'm sorry if I sound annoying. I didn't want to.

Christ Stephane, you should not respond to the vile insulting post by Sparkleboy. This poster has serious mental health issues as is evidenced by numerous posts in the past. (I will now brace myself for a similar barrage of insults).

I'm really & disappointed about replies of my question. I didn't mean to be rude or unpolite. I was just curious about why Stephane didn't update his webpage yet.

To be honest, I'm disappointed that Flavio hasn't sorted www.vulgarpicture.com out yet - come on it's been 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to see how your scans (of their prints of your scans) look on line.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom