The Smiths 'Complete' (2011) White Label Test Pressings

moohead

Hi, I have a full set of 180g white label test pressings from Rhino/Warners 2011 'Complete' release available. There are 10 albums in total including 4 doubles. Full info on the eBay listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261440270875?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've listed them a couple of times with no offers so have dropped the price again and set as an auction as I need to sell as part of a complete record collection clear out….

If you are interested please do message me as I will consider all offers (within reason ;-)) and you may get a bargain (plus would love to save on ebay fees!).

I also have a set of 25 x 7inch white label test pressings from the same release, also super rare - to my knowledge there would have been at most 5 sets of each of these produced. These are not listed anywhere yet but the full breakdown is below.

Open to offers for these by themselves or together with the albums - please email/PM me.

I'm based in London so they could be collected in person but depending on price would be happy to send worldwide via a courier.

Full list of 7inches:
1. What Difference Does It Make? / Back To The Old House
2. This Charming Man / Jeane
3. Reel Around The Fountain / Jeane
4. Reel Around The Fountain / Jeane (Rev 2.)
5. Hand In Glove / Handsome Devil (Live)
6. Hand In Glove / Handsome Devil (Live) (Rev. 2)
7. I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Pretty Girls Make Graves
8. William, It Was Really Nothing / How Soon Is Now?
9. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now / Suffer Little Children
10. Bigmouth Strikes Again / Money Changes Everything
11. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Asleep
12. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder (live)
13. Barbarism Begins At Home / Shakespeare's Sister
14. Shakespeare's Sister / What She Said
15. The Headmaster Ritual / Oscillate Wildly
16. How Soon Is Now? / Well I Wonder
17. Sweet And Tender Hooligan / I Keep Mine Hidden
18. Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me / Rusholme Ruffians
19. Girlfriend In A Coma / Work Is A Four-Letter Word
20. Sheila Take A Bow / Is It Really So Strange? (Live)
21. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Half A Person
22. Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Half A Person
23. Ask / Cemetary Gates
24. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others / The Draize Train
25. Panic / Vicar In A Tutu

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi, I have a full set of 180g white label test pressings from Rhino/Warners 2011 'Complete' release available. There are 10 albums in total including 4 doubles. Full info on the eBay listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261440270875?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I've listed them a couple of times with no offers so have dropped the price again and set as an auction as I need to sell as part of a complete record collection clear out….

If you are interested please do message me as I will consider all offers (within reason ;-)) and you may get a bargain (plus would love to save on ebay fees!).

I also have a set of 25 x 7inch white label test pressings from the same release, also super rare - to my knowledge there would have been at most 5 sets of each of these produced. These are not listed anywhere yet but the full breakdown is below.

Open to offers for these by themselves or together with the albums - please email/PM me.

I'm based in London so they could be collected in person but depending on price would be happy to send worldwide via a courier.

Full list of 7inches:
1. What Difference Does It Make? / Back To The Old House
2. This Charming Man / Jeane
3. Reel Around The Fountain / Jeane
4. Reel Around The Fountain / Jeane (Rev 2.)
5. Hand In Glove / Handsome Devil (Live)
6. Hand In Glove / Handsome Devil (Live) (Rev. 2)
7. I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Pretty Girls Make Graves
8. William, It Was Really Nothing / How Soon Is Now?
9. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now / Suffer Little Children
10. Bigmouth Strikes Again / Money Changes Everything
11. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Asleep
12. That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder (live)
13. Barbarism Begins At Home / Shakespeare's Sister
14. Shakespeare's Sister / What She Said
15. The Headmaster Ritual / Oscillate Wildly
16. How Soon Is Now? / Well I Wonder
17. Sweet And Tender Hooligan / I Keep Mine Hidden
18. Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me / Rusholme Ruffians
19. Girlfriend In A Coma / Work Is A Four-Letter Word
20. Sheila Take A Bow / Is It Really So Strange? (Live)
21. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Half A Person
22. Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Half A Person
23. Ask / Cemetary Gates
24. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others / The Draize Train
25. Panic / Vicar In A Tutu

Hi, Kevin here, Id like to know how much you would sell the full list of the 7 inchs for? Im thinking of bidding on the 10 test pressing as well, but ultimately would like to get both sets. Its a lot of money to splash out but it will be my birthday gift to myself if I can get both sets. I guess as you have listed the 10 albums on e-bay you can't sell them privately until the bidding time has been completed and if no one bids on them? Im in canada so obvious the postage wouldn't be cheap but I'm ok with that to make sure they arrive and safely. cheers kevin

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Kevin, please send me a private message on here or via eBay with what you think would be a fair & agreeable price to you for both sets and we can discuss.

I'm happy to end the eBay auction early and sending to Canada would not be a problem or too expensive (about £50 i think).

Many thanks

Tags
complete pressings smiths test
Back
Top Bottom