The Smiths Box Set?

You Can Get The This Charming Man Cd Singles From Amazon For Next To Nothing.ditto The There Is A Light And How Soon Is Now From E Bay
Commercially Released Material Should Not Be Posted Here.

You Can Get The This Charming Man Cd Singles From Amazon For Next To Nothing.ditto The There Is A Light And How Soon Is Now From E Bay

Surely anything not on any of the in-print albums should be okay. I mean the other day I was asking for the Draize Train studio version, I have all the Smiths and Morrissey albums on CD (including compilations) legally bought, must I pay £40+ for the Panic CD single just to get this track?

Similar logic applies to the I Keep Mine Hidden, Work Is A Four-Letter Word, Jeane, Wonderful Woman and Accept Yourself (though I do own those on legally bought CDs, it's a bit much to expect every fan to seek them out).

If they released a standalone album of as-yet-uncompiled Smiths stuff on CD (e.g. featuring these tracks plus some of the live and sessions stuff released on Smiths singles back in the day but not available for years), I'm sure it'd sell by the bucketload.

Wasnt Half The Fun In Collecting Records And Cds, Hunting For Them At Record Fairs Etc For The B Sides And Extra Tracks,unavailable Elsewhere Not Keep Asking People To Post Them For Free.
May Be Its Just Me Put Released Material Shouldnt Be Posted.
Its Either One Or The Other

WAKE UP!. The world is not ENGLAND and not everybody lives there.

98% of the Smiths Singles ARE NOT commercially available and they're DELETED, can you read? DELETED.

and I'm not going to pay you 40 pounds for your cd single in ebay, im not your mother.... WORK and earn your money WORKING.

This Charming Man Cd Singles 1 And 2 From Amazon $3.72 And $4.45
Sweet And Tender Hooligan $4.45

So For About $12, £6 Or 10 Euros You Will Get All The Mixes Of This Charming Man, Jeane, Wonderful Woman, Accept Yourself, I Keep Mine Hidden, Whats The World (live) And Work Is A Four Letter Word

Hardly A Months Wages Is It??????

This Charming Man Cd Singles 1 And 2 From Amazon $3.72 And $4.45
Sweet And Tender Hooligan $4.45

So For About $12, £6 Or 10 Euros You Will Get All The Mixes Of This Charming Man, Jeane, Wonderful Woman, Accept Yourself, I Keep Mine Hidden, Whats The World (live) And Work Is A Four Letter Word

Hardly A Months Wages Is It??????

Again, the same.
Where is that Amazon charming man CD1 and CD2 you're talking about?

Ok Sweet and Tender Hooligan and This Charming Man the remixes are the only ones commercialy available. That's what i said 98% of the Smiths CD SINGLES BUT NOT THE REST OF THEM.

We're talking here about the really rare ones.....panic, ask, etc...

so, Where is that Amazon charming man CD1 and CD2 $3.72 And $4.45 you're talking about?

Were you lying? you better shut up next time you and all those Smithers Bsides envious people.

My precious, my precious, they're only mine.....

Last edited:
Its Either One Or The Other

Not necessarily. We could have a policy of not posting anything available on in-print commercially available albums and compilations. It doesn't have to be the either / or thing you're suggesting.

Back
Top Bottom