The smiths-ask-mega rare 12" usa test pressing mint

Thanks for highlighting this one...I'm the one selling it. I think this is a first on ebay, no record of it on popsike and I haven't seen it before but I know of at least one collector that has it already...so there are at least 2 in existence.There wouldn't have been more than 5 of these tests done surely, would there be any need for more? Anyway, if you are toying with the idea of buying it on ebay I can assure you it is in perfect shape, it looks un-played to me. I would take £400 in a private sale for it if anyone is tempted, another seller listed the sweet and tender USA test for £800 recently so this may be a good deal, one that has plenty of room to rise in value too.

Last edited:
4 have been sold in the past on EBay (though they could be of course the same copies)

Past Prices range from £58 to £168, so £400 seems a little off the mark.

Good luck though.

As popsike goes

2010 £58.00 GBP
2010 £113.00 GBP
2008 £168.00 GBP

Thank you for the info, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay isn't it? I'll leave to offer for a while then let it find it's level at auction if no joy, it's a real "minter" though, A1 grade.

Now you know three people that have it and no I did not buy it off ebay! Bought it at a record show in the 90's and have treasured it ever since. Paid $25!

Here is mine

ask TP.jpg

I got it about 10 years ago on eBay (I believe <$100, but I think that was a lucky fluke)

Should have taken the £300 offer !
just sold £205
ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom