"The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mine)

Here's a few of those rarer tracks.

The Smiths - I Want A Boy For My Birthday Clip (Plus Original) [MP3, Bedroom, Unknown]
A home recording from 1982. Dale Hibbert used this 30 second clip to auction the cassette along with the Decibelle demos. It currently sits with a private collector.

The Smiths - Suffer Little Children - Decibelle Demo [MP3, Studio, Decibelle]
A demo from the Decibelle recording session, originally released here. Not to be confused with the full Decibelle demo which Stephane lists as 7:00 and is in the possession of the same collector that has I Want a Boy For My Birthday.

The Smiths - Frankly, Mr. Shankly (With Horns) [MP3, Studio, grlmopz]
The Smiths - Rubber Ring (Reggae) [MP3, Studio, grlmopz]
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite (Instrumental) [MP3, Studio, grlmopz]
A random selection of previously unreleased versions. Leaked in this thread.

The Smiths - Paint A Vulgar Picture (Demo) [MP3, Studio, Nasti Indie 103.1]
Not the same as the Demos & Rarities release. This version got played on Breakfast with the Smiths.

The Smiths - The Cowbell-Click Track [MP3, Studio, Radio6]
Mike Joyce presented this on a radio show. An outtake from the Jam Studios session in 1984. Simon Goddard had this to say.

Last edited:
Re: Article: "The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mi

A home recording from 1982. Dale Hibbert used this 30 second clip to auction the cassette along with the Decibelle demos. It currently sits with a private collector.

I really don't get why people hoard shit. If I was in possession of things like that I'd put it out there immediately. It's selfish.

I'd definitely buy a lecacy release of all albums, preferably a boxset with as much unreleased stuff as possible plus a dvd. To keep it at a reasonable price I'd skip posters/badges/cards/etc but an illustrated booklet would be nice. Keep the dream alive!

Re:

I strongly advise you to apologise to Stephane.

Passionsjustlikemine.com was created by him, but he stepped down to maintain the site in 2012.

In fact site administrator of Morrissey-solo posted wrong information in the past.
Do you also call him an effing a******?
I hope not.

Shut up Kewpie you f***ing twat.

You're loathed. Kill yourself soon please.

Re:

LOL. That's probably good reason not to remove the post...

nothappynotsad

The Bicycle Tragedy

Keyboard cowards - or sad f***ing trolls - well done for treating the death of a woman who was bullied by people just like you with so little repect.

To help you feel even better about your posts, here a link to the person in question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-vile-messages-Twitter-just-hours-death.html

To all other posters on Morrissey Solo - I hope you see these two for what they are - TOTAL WANKERS

Last edited:
Re:

I suggest you remove this post you f***ing moron. A model names Charlotte Dawson has just done exactly that after comments like that we're aimed at her you c***.

Anyone that kills themselves because someone on-line suggested they do so, does not deserve to live. What a waste of a life letting someone so f***ing useless live.

Re:

nothappynotsad

The Bicycle Tragedy

Keyboard cowards - or sad f***ing trolls - well done for treating the death of a woman who was bullied by people just like you with so little repect.

To help you feel even better about your posts, here a link to the person in question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-vile-messages-Twitter-just-hours-death.html

To all other posters on Morrissey Solo - I hope you see these two for what they are - TOTAL WANKERS

*respect

Surely anyone thick enough to follow such extreme instructions from someone else online doesn't deserve to take up a spot on this crowded planet?

Surface, you sound like a self-righteous gimp. And uneducated to boot. A bad combination.

Re:

Wow this really is a horrible place sometimes.

Re:

*respect

Surely anyone thick enough to follow such extreme instructions from someone else online doesn't deserve to take up a spot on this crowded planet?

Surface, you sound like a self-righteous gimp. And uneducated to boot. A bad combination.

And the thing with people like you Luke, is that you are a bully and a coward, who thinks its clever to sit behind a keyboard and tell people to kill themself.

I bet your one of those people who would run a mile from a real threat of face to face violence - so you post things on the net to make you feel like a true man.

Hope the familys of the children/people you teach don't become aware of your views

Last edited:
Re:

And the thing with people like you Luke, is that you are a bully and a coward, who thinks its clever to sit behind a keyboard and tell people to kill themself.

I bet your one of those people who would run a mile from a real threat of face to face violence - so you post things on the net to make you feel like a true man.

Hope the familys of the children/people you teach don't become aware of your views

*families

I do not think I am clever because I post on an online forum. You also post online, and you're clearly not too bright.

If you were at all switched on, you'd realise what my point is/was - anyone who takes their own life because of what someone online said to them in a forum (I don't actually care/know what happened to whoever the Daily Mail link referred to), is far too weak to be alive anyway. Better off gone.

Re being a coward. Not at all. I'd happily tell you all of this face to face. It's merely an opinion. If you began to cry, I'd kick you in your vagina and send you on your way.

Night night Surface

Re:

anyone who takes their own life because of what someone online said to them in a forum (I don't actually care/know what happened to whoever the Daily Mail link referred to), is far too weak to be alive anyway. Better off gone.

So if somebody is 'weak', they have no right to live? Disgusting.

Re:

*families

I do not think I am clever because I post on an online forum. You also post online, and you're clearly not too bright.

If you were at all switched on, you'd realise what my point is/was - anyone who takes their own life because of what someone online said to them in a forum (I don't actually care/know what happened to whoever the Daily Mail link referred to), is far too weak to be alive anyway. Better off gone.

Re being a coward. Not at all. I'd happily tell you all of this face to face. It's merely an opinion. If you began to cry, I'd kick you in your vagina and send you on your way.

Night night Surface

I suppose it's a difference of opinion then, I happen to value life and do not think its appropriate to bully people with a fragile mind, you clearly think it's ok. Saying that, I note you live in SA and we all know about that countries history, so perhaps it's in your genes to be that way.

Re:

*families

Night night Surface
Absolutely.
Far too weak to live.
Who else would be 'better of gone' do you think?
The world should be left to the strong and healthy like you Luke.

Re:

Absolutely.
Far too weak to live.
Who else would be 'better of gone' do you think?
The world should be left to the strong and healthy like you Luke.

Better off gone - anyone who lets an online comment determine whether they live or die.

Back
Top Bottom