The show must go on

• Thread starter Get me away from here i'm dying
  • Start date
G

Get me away from here i'm dying

I just got back from the madison gig last night and as a whole it was a good showing for morrissey.Promise ring opened for him(not a good band at all)so i drank a few beers and just waited with my friend, talking about the better work morrissey has done.I guess i would say the highlight of the evening was "half a person",its about time morrissey brings songs like that out of storage.If it wasnt for the guy in front of us who danced like a total gitch, i would have had a better time of it.This was my first morrissey concert so i wasnt ready for all the copy-cat fans(you know the kind.......ick)or the gender-benders for that matter.After the show was done i was left with a kind of sadness, morrissey looked old and tired, and i got a sense that he was on the last leg of his musical career.That will probably bring a load of ill wishing comments from all the mega morrissey fans.....such is life i guess.People like to deny it(including me at one time)the fact is morrissey is on his last hurrah, and no one is more sad then i.

Back
Top Bottom