the shit in your mind that you don't tell - let it out here...

this is a little different from some similarly related threads.

the things in your mind that you generally wouldnt post, or tell, tell them here and now, delete them later if you'd like, there's a catchfall...

uncle skinny id like to hear something from you on this, youre a little older than me and have always seemed to maintain your composure, i respect you for that.

takk

see thats one main thing i dont like about people - the way they act and the way they think, are 2 entirely different things. the veil of the modern world and reality are drastically different. i dont mind being thought of as odd, weird, a subversive etc - its a hundred times better to speak your mind and be thought of as so than to hide just to conform.

Last edited:
Draize, why are you so obsessed by age? :confused: Sorry, it just seems like you keep bringing people's ages up.

The shit in my mind that I don't tell is not told for very good reasons :squiffy: such good reasons that I can't even tell you what they are.

im not obsessed with age - its hard to explain. sometimes you want a thought from someone who has seen as many sunrises/sunsets as you have, that's all - it's hard to explain. people tend to take things for granted and full of false bravado but time will humble you down to the last person. once a few of these sunsets have passed and you start to feel a creak in your bones, you gain some humility - humility tempered with reason and experience tends to eventually lead to a little wisdom, at least thats what i hear.

Back
Top Bottom