The shame of beloved Mexico - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

Yes bullfighting is disgusting, but to take pleasure at another person's suffering while at the same time railing against animal cruelty? Shameful. Absolutely shameful. He needs to think real hard about how he treats ALL creatures, not just animals. I am disgusted by him saying he felt delight in seeing another human suffering. We should treat ALL life with respect, not just animals.

P.

Yes bullfighting is disgusting, but to take pleasure at another person's suffering while at the same time railing against animal cruelty? Shameful. Absolutely shameful. He needs to think real hard about how he treats ALL creatures, not just animals. I am disgusted by him saying he felt delight in seeing another human suffering. We should treat ALL life with respect, not just animals.

P.

Sorry Skinny, an eye for an eye in my book

Sorry Skinny, an eye for an eye in my book

Either life is sacred or it isn't. I don't think we pick and choose which creatures to offer compassion to - I belileve ALL creatures, human or not should be treated with respect. And, as Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

P.

Either life is sacred or it isn't. I don't think we pick and choose which creatures to offer compassion to - I belileve ALL creatures, human or not should be treated with respect. And, as Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

P.

It's not about it being sacred. It's about karma. Treat people how you'd like to be treated. She's done something terrible therefore deserves punishing.

It's not about it being sacred. It's about karma. Treat people how you'd like to be treated. She's done something terrible therefore deserves punishing.

Yes, but you are arguing because she did something terrible in the public arena she should suffer. What about the hundreds of thousands of people you don't know about in the meat industry killing every day? You should also direct your ire at them. But l don't want to lose sight of my original point here, and here are the exact words: "I felt delight this week to see serial killer Karla de los Angeles justifiably gored". Taking delight in a creature's suffering? He should be ashamed. Utterly ashamed. And I know there'll be an avalanche of people on this thread defending what he said, in Karmic or other terms, but the black and white of it is he is taking pleasure in a creature's suffering, who happens to be a human. And it is shameful.

P.

Last edited:
Yes, but you are arguing because she did something terrible in the public arena she should suffer. What about the hundreds of thousands of people you don't know about in the meat industry killing every day? You should also direct your ire at them. But l don't want to lose sight of my original point here, and here are the exact words: "I felt delight this week to see serial killer Karla de los Angeles justifiably gored". Taking delight in a creature's suffering? He should be ashamed. Utterly ashamed. And I know there'll be an avalanche of people on this thread defending what he said, in Karmic or other terms, but the black and white of it is he is taking pleasure in a creature's suffering, who happens to be a human. And it is shameful.

P.

I don't care if she dies from the bull, I do care if the bull dies as a result of this sport as it has no choice. I don't know why I can't feel the compassion for her like I do for the bull. It's just the way I am

Lol, Julia is getting behind on TTY work.

Morrissey - January 1st.

Posted 2nd Jan

Maybe it's time we took over...

Awe, he didn't tell us where he is.

For new year's day he sounds sober.

That individual has made that cruel hideous barbaric cowardly activity her career choice !!!!!!!!
I dearly hope that "complications set in"
i do not care what other "members" feel about my comments !!!!!!
I know i am right !!!!!!!

P.

So by that claim would you personally still respect 'people' like Ian Brady, Hitler, Ian Huntley, Peter Sutcliffe etc?

When someone in prison gets to a piece of shit like Ian Huntley, I am not proud to admit it but it does feel like a tiny slice of justice as what they did could never be put right.

I wouldn't call it earning respect, as everyone should be respected initially, but it can easily be thrown away.

Lol, Julia is getting behind on TTY work.

Morrissey - January 1st.

Posted 2nd Jan

Maybe it's time we took over...

Wasn't this posted at like 230am?

Well, it's not like she has to get up and go to work tomorrow.

I have been involved in anti hare coursing,hunt sabotteur,and animal liberation activities for many years.
Hares,foxes,lab animals have no choice !!!!!!!
Neither does the bull !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not rocket science !!!!!!!!!!
The profession of cruelty,and suffering,and needless agony should be eradicated !!!!
It is 2015 !!!!!!
There is no argument !!!!!

I don't care if she dies from the bull, I do care if the bull dies as a result of this sport as it has no choice. I don't know why I can't feel the compassion for her like I do for the bull. It's just the way I am

This is exactly where I stand as well. That woman knew why she was there and what the risks involved entailed. The bull? Not so much. I don't know why bullfighting effects me more than certain other aspects of animal abuse. Probably because the matadors get dressed up and paint themselves as hero's even though the odds are pathetically stacked in their favour. As bad as it sounds I always get a kick when I see a bull notch a win for the animals when it cleans one of these jackasses up.

P.

The thing is Pete, what compassion does the matador show the bull? Zero. My take on the statement about/to the matador in question is that if she is prepared to show no compassion for these magnificent animals then she shouldn't expect any compassion from animal protectionists should she suffer injury from an injured animal defending itself.

Due to the barbaric nature of the event I think you'd find it difficult (or at least I do) to feel compassion for both matador and bull. For me it's a fairly easy choice and when I read the same article last week I can't deny it put a smile on my face as I thought, "well you got what you deserved, good job."

This is exactly where I stand as well. That woman knew why she was there and what the risks involved entailed. The bull? Not so much. I don't know why bullfighting effects me more than certain other aspects of animal abuse. Probably because the matadors get dressed up and paint themselves as hero's even though the odds are pathetically stacked in their favour. As bad as it sounds I always get a kick when I see a bull notch a win for the animals when it cleans one of these jackasses up.

Exactly, that bull didn't want to get in that ring and get gored by a person wielding swords, infact I saw an article where the bull didn't even fight back and the matador couldn't even carry on as he felt such pity.

She is even teaching her young daughter the ropes of bullfighting and she shows no remorse, quite the opposite actually, for torturing/killing an animal that was slapped in the ring with her against its will.

I think it's fair that she got gored. The bull always dies in the end in bullfights. It NEVER wins or gets a pardon.

She messed with it. She got the horns.

It's barbaric on all levels and should be stopped. That way, we all win.

sport

spɔːt/

noun
1. an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

"I'm bored. I want to play a sport."

"A sport? What's that?"

"It's a word I've just invented. It means 'leisure pursuits'."

- Demsond Olivier Dingle.

P.

I don't really buy this, if you go out to hurt something or someone and it comes back and bites you on the arse then I say karma.

id say fair play instead of karma but yeah. boo hoo the bull fought back and won against all the odds stacked against him/her. i feel sympathy for her in that she made/makes decisions that brings consequences one being the lack of sympathy for her injuries

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom