The shame of beloved Mexico - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

I hope it's just incredibly bad timing that he chooses to wish death upon the female bullfighters by name and none of the thousands of male bullfighters in the news that preceeded them. :( Maybe these women are in their own, unfair contest and feeling pressure to fight from other men.

I like the rest of the statement though, his approach on the unfairness of it. But he shouldn't wish death upon people stuck in a loop. Those girls don't have the power to stop the madness, they're reflections of a system of tradition. Their papas want them to be #1 too. Their papas likely forced them to fight. Their papas control them like they control the bull.

You don't get to pick and choose your salvation. It's as omniscient and everpresent as God himself.

(You're doing fine.)

I believe the saying is:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's just incredibly bad timing that he chooses to wish death upon the female bullfighters by name and none of the thousands of male bullfighters in the news that preceeded them. :( Maybe these women are in their own, unfair contest and feeling pressure to fight from other men.

Come on Geezer, gender has nothing to do with it man or woman you shouldn't be killing poor animals for entertainment.

Last edited:
Morrissey statement on True to you:

The shame of beloved Mexico - true-to-you.net
2 January 2015

I felt delight this week to see serial killer Karla de los Angeles justifiably gored in a bullring in Mexico City against her largely defenseless opponent...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Morrissey statement in a long, long time where I've agreed with every word, although again the paedophilia reference seemed a bit contrived.

So by that claim would you personally still respect 'people' like Ian Brady, Hitler, Ian Huntley, Peter Sutcliffe etc?

When someone in prison gets to a piece of shit like Ian Huntley, I am not proud to admit it but it does feel like a tiny slice of justice as what they did could never be put right.

I wouldn't call it earning respect, as everyone should be respected initially, but it can easily be thrown away.

Perhaps not personal respect, no, but I think what Peter meant is that we shouldn't really want to see anyone tortured or killed in revenge (particularly since per your example, Sutcliffe and Brady are legally insane.) Being attacked by other prisoners is one thing, but for the State to condone it or start injuring prisoners - it would pretty much remove this idea that we are a civilised country, wouldn't it?

If I could get hold of Ian Brady, I don't think I could stop myself hurting him. I'd want to kick, punch and trample that evil bastard until his bones turned to mush and he revealed the whereabouts of Keith Bennett and stopped tormenting the families. If I tried though, I'd imagine some nurse would pull me off him and say 'No, he's a mentally ill half-blind 77 year old, stop it you savage." That is respecting someone's essential humanity even if you acknowledge privately that they're a psychopathic paedophilic raping murdering soulless monster.

Steven ! Are you upstairs ?

Yes Mum, I'm just emailing Julia my new year statement so she can send it to the online hateful crèche on my behalf, what do you want ?

Would you like some cheese on toast ? It's your favourite organic !

Our Crank ! LMFAO

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Another idiotic statement by Moz, followed by idiotic support by the Moz fans here. Typical...:thumb:

How is this even debatable? A bull is forced to "fight" armed humans and if the bull tries to fight back, more armed humans are called in to assist the "bullfighter". A bullfight is always a death sentence for the bull.

At the artists request beloved Mexico will now be banned from performances by the artist until they clean up their act, what is good enough for Canada is good enough for Mexico,
Also note that other performance sanctions will be put in place as and when deemed fit.

What a hypocritical crank ! Cheese and pickle on a stick anyone ?

I read about this the other day and wondered if he would make a statement.

I find it hard to have sympathy for anyone who goes against the odds by fighting and deliberately harming/killing a creature five times their size. You ask for what you get in this type of scenario. However, I agree this is not a "sport". Just like hunting is not a "sport". It's quite obviously torture and anyone who disagrees is looking to have twenty pages of angry discourse under this topic. There is just no sense to be made of bullfighting. I have been a fan of James Dean for nearly thirty years and that is one thing I could never understand and support - his love of bullfighting. Why is it necessary to "bully" an animal and bring it to a slow and painful death in front of crowd? What does it prove? Yes, well...I don't mind if the tables turn...

The shame of 'beloved' Morrissey:

Pestana Group supports bullfighting

http://www.algarvedailynews.com/news/2667-pestana-group-supports-bullfighting

"Bullfighting do not have consensus in our society and internationally many are against the violence and cruelty committed against animals."

To add you name to this campaign directed at the well-known hotelier, Pestana, readers can register with change.org, if you haven't already, which will add your name to others who want the Pestana Group to cease its promotional activity in support of bullfighting."

http://www.change.org/pt-BR/petições/grupo-pestana-parem-de-apoiar-as-touradas-em-portugal

"Pestana Hotels - 'Pousadas de Portugal' is offering healthy discounts to those purchasing tickets for the 2014 bullfight season held in the Campo Pequeno bullring in Lisbon"

best
BB *popcorn*

Last edited:
At the artists request beloved Mexico will now be banned from performances by the artist until they clean up their act, what is good enough for Canada is good enough for Mexico,
Also note that other performance sanctions will be put in place as and when deemed fit.

More shit from Benny or is it Brummie

Moz is dead right. She got what she deserved. Poor bull can't win. If the bullfighter really enjoys sport she should be left in a forest for a day with other people hunting her. See how she feels then and how 'sporting' she finds it.

Please forgive me !!!!,i am just a scallywag from liverpool,with minimal abilities.
I do however,enjoy taking part in varied conversations,with like minded souls on our superb website.
So......will someone please tell me what enjoyment people get by logging on to the site ananymously,with the sole intention of abusing the very person the site is set up to praise ?????
Why take the time and effort to post such comments,and even more bizzare.....why remain anonymous ?????
Keith.

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Well, thing is, though, it is banned in parts of Mexico, but not the whole of Mexico. Seal Hunting is not banned anywhere in Canada.

Yes bullfighting is disgusting, but to take pleasure at another person's suffering while at the same time railing against animal cruelty? Shameful. Absolutely shameful. He needs to think real hard about how he treats ALL creatures, not just animals. I am disgusted by him saying he felt delight in seeing another human suffering. We should treat ALL life with respect, not just animals.

P.

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom